Ch.10 1st day

I woke up by Raza licking my hand. I look at my clock...oh it's still 7:35...WAIT 7:35?!?! I quickly took a bath, brushed my teeth, and wore the uniform the staff gave us. I swiftly locked the door, Raza following behind me.

I ran as fast as i could, i noticed a small girl in a garden..around 7 or 8? crying while talking to a guy. A PEDOPHILE? even on game there's still a Lolicon?! Then i have to protect this girl! I ran up to the guy and kicked him on the balls, i was aiming for the stomach but that works too...

"Augh! Why did you kick me?" The guy said still groaning in pain...that must hurt a lot.

"What do you mean? your the one trying to make a move on this little girl!" I said shielding the little girl.

"What do you mean, make a move on this little girl? that girl is my sister!!" I look at him and the girl, that explains the same green hair color..oops my bad.

Suddenly the little girl burst into laughter.

"BWAHAHAHAH that's what you get brother for not giving me cookies.!" The little girl said laughing.

"Oh i have a cookie, here." I said handing her a cookie that was supposed to be my snack..

"Thank you big sister! How about you marry my brother!" What! that escalated fast. I look at his annoyed brother that looked like he was about to kill me.

"U-um no thank you..." I hear the bell ringing.. Crap i forgot about my class!

"Noooooo! im late! Well um goodbye, and sorry for kicking your B***s.!" I shouted still feeling guilty i mistook him for a pedo...That guy's face looks familiar....Hmm oh well!

I look at the numbers on the door. Class 1-A, isn't this class the class where the heroine meets all the capture targets..Oh yeah Eleanor was also in this class.. I reluctantly opened the door, interrupting my teacher who was about to discuss something.

"U-um im sorry im late.." I said bowing low to explain how sorry i am.

"Oh you must be Eleanor Chrysantia!" The teacher said with a small grin. This teacher is so pretty!

"Y-yes i am." I said flustered since the whole class was staring at me.

"Well go on, take a seat, you'll be excused for being late today since today is the first day."

"Thank you!" I said running to a vacant desk in between my brother and this brown haired dood sleeping.

"Why are you late?" Constantine said whispering.

"I encountered a ped- i mean a guy that i thought was a lolicon." I stated guiltily.

"Lolicon?" My brother asked. Oops  guess that word doesn't exist here.

"Never mind!" I said shaking my head, then the door swung open revealing a green hair dude, i cant see his face clearly since he is still huffing. He looks oddly familiar.

"Sir Wright, today's the first time your late." The teacher said in shock. Wright? Oh the 3rd capture target! Percival Hugo Wright, I really need to stop treating this like a game hehe..

"Sorry, It's because some crazy girl---" Then his eyes landed on me, oh shi-- that's the guy i kicked earlier...please don't notice me...

"Nothing miss...then ill go sit over there." Hugo said pointing behind me, Im dead!

The teacher nodded and continued to discuss.

.

.

.

After 4 hours of sitting there and not listening, since it was boring asf, well it was still the introduction of what we will be doing tomorrow...