Chapter 16 || Heart Ache

Start from the beginning

Minri was forced to think. 'What does that mean? I..I used my memory manipulation but why it didn't work on him? I was ought to control him! N-No,don't tell me the drug is wearing off, I need to do another one--' And Minri was caught out of her thoughts when Jungkook stood up.

"My sense were true. I know what memory you gave me was fake. And I know you controlled me." Jungkook said,which was true. Minri shook her head, glanced away. 'No. This is not true? Did he..did he read my mind? Does that mean my manipulation in his mind and body were all....false?!'

Minri looked at Jungkook with an unbelievable expression on her face.

"I read your mind,Minti. I..wait, what's your name again? Is it Minti? Minshi?" Jungkook wasn't innocent?

"It's...Minri." Minri replied,clenching her teeth. Is this failure? After all what she had done,was not even successful?

"Because of the false memory you gave me, I saw glimpses of my real memories. Just a few of them. And I know, that I'm Jungkook. And I know I already've been with someone. But I don't really know them completely. So stop it Minri." Jungkook replied and his eyes were furrowing.

Minri smiled. She knew that Jungkook already knows some of his own personal data. But not the complete him,the people around him,his home,his family,everything wasn't yet clear enough for himself to see.

"Hahaha.. You're a one clever dog, Jungkyu. What you think of yourself wasn't yet complete. So I'm here to tell you something."

She went nearer Jungkook,having devilish smirks plastered on her face.

"What?" Jungkook asked with a pissy tone in his voice.

"You should kill Kim Taehyung right now,so this would be finally over." Minri continued,trying to order the younger mischieviously.

Jungkook shook his head. "Who is he? And why would I? Kill him by yourself. I don't even know him."

Minri felt pissed. If she really gain control over Jungkook,and why the hell is he unfollowing her orders?

So Minri replied,trying to stay calm as possible.

"I can't kill him. Try to act like he's one of your bestfriend and I know he'll give in immediately. I held your memories,Jungkyu. Now,kill him."

Jungkook crossed his arms. "No." he replied bluntly towards the other.

Minri stomped her foot in anger,

"Kill him. If you don't, I'm gonna--!"

But then was cut off by Jungkook, "You're gonna what? Control me again? You' re just controlling me. Why won't you use yourself to fight. Not other people. Not harm Jimin hyung or I'll be the one to kill you."

Minri smirked,knowing the other doesn't have the strength and power to kill her."Oh really?! Why are you like this to me?! Jungkyu follow my order!"

"Why would I follow you? You're not my mother you old lady." Jungkook tried to walk away but he heard Minri yelled.

"What?! Me? Old lady?! How dare you tell me that!!" Jungkook looked at her again,

"Why? I just learned that don't get yourself controlled and fooled easily. Once I thought you were young but then I realized you're already 39 years old. Eww--"

"You KID!!"

Minri snapped out and the prince

Was,stabbed directly in the heart with black powers. Minri,on one hand covered her hands in shock. "N...No. This is not true!" Minri stampled her feet in anger.