Chapter 3 || Fetchers

"Hyung!!! I made packed lunch for you~"

"Wow?Really Kookie? What's inside???"

"Guess it?"

"Ummm..Japchae?"

"That's Right!!! With Kimchi too~"

"Ow,thanks Kookie!!"

"Where's mine?"

"....what?"

"My packed lunch,hyung."

"...I don't have any for you and for me."

Then silence filled the table.

  Taehyung woke up from his sleep by the loud ring of his alarm clock.He stood up and clicked the alarm to stop,rubbing his eyes throughout the event.

  He blinked his eyes multiple times,and opened them wide. He remembered his dream not just a minute ago. He can clearly remembered the images and the conversation they had. Noticing all of his dreams are about Him and Jungkook.

"Weird..." He mumbled to himself as he stood up from his bed and went outside his room,making himself a cup of milk and cereals for breakfast.

  He looked at his surroundings to find any sign of living thing,but there's nothing.Even a shadow of his family member is invisible.

  "Mom and Dad left me again." He sighed,grabbing the milk from the refrigerator. He went to wash his face for a minute and started to eat his breakfast.

'why is mom and dad leaving me every morning? They don't have any whole day shift from work..'

  Taehyung thought as he was chewing on his cereal. Afterwards,he went to the bathroom to take a bath.

  After taking a bath,he went to his closet to wear his school uniform,and noticed a note written on the top of the living room table.

  Dear Taehyung,

  Your dad and I went to an emergency meeting from work.We'll be back before you go home from school.Love you, Mom.

He sighed. This is always the excuse his parents make every morning,so he's used to it.

  He checked his looks,that made him satisfied and started to go to school.

  "Hyung!!" called a voice from the school gate.He looked who it is,and it was Jungkook.

  "Oh,Hi Kookie~" Greeted by the older.

  "You know,I felt lonely every morning hyung.I noticed my parents are gone during this time,leaving a note on the top of our furnitures..." The younger explained and pouted after that.

  "You too??" Taehyung can only reply.

  "What do you mean..me too?Wait,does that mean you also had your parents gone every morning?"

  "Yeah.. they are invisible.Then they come back before us.I'm getting suspicious." Replied by the older.

  "I just...don't have someone to prepare foods for me every morning..Shall parents take care of their kids inspite of getting older?" Asked by Jungkook.

  "That's what parents do,Kookie. But we're grown ups.We shall not be dependent on them."

  The younger nodded as a response.Both of them are seriously suspicious towards their parents. Their parents always had the same occupation,the time of leaving to work,and the same excuses they make for their sons.