Chapter 13 || Mission #1

Taehyung,out of curiosity, wondered around Jimin's room. His face can be seen clearly,eyes in wonder,mouth agaped. "Wow...I wonder how my room looks like?" Taehyung mumbled to himself,holding onto the paintings that are plastered on the wall.

As he was exploring the room,he saw a picture. A family portrait for simple.

It's amazing. It's only a room,a big-sized room at all,full of paintings,portraits inside.

He gazed at Jimin and Jin on the near bed,only to see them discussing,drawing some letters that are hard to read in a big paper. He sighed in relief and excitingly observed the family portrait he saw.

He looked closely to see every person in the portrait. He soon realized the king and queen seating on the throne.

Then Jimin,on the smaller throne. When he observed the last one,he soon realized it was Jungkook. It was a baby Jungkook. Maybe 3 years old or so? He can't do anything but smile at the sight. He felt the urge to touch it but then, "Taehyung, can you please enter Jungkook's room. Mind if you search for his lamp light? We need to use it for some you know.." He already knew whom the voice belongs to. He immediately replied, "Yes Jimin hyung." and went directly outside of the room. But wait, he popped his head inside then asked,"where is his room?" Jimin replied still looking at the paper works they've been working on, "Just 6 steps away. Across mine actually." Then that, Taehyung went to the said room and entered inside as soon as he saw it already.

"Whoa...so this is Kookie's room--" Taehyung suddenly felt sad,he suddenly felt pain. Why did he even mentioned kookie's name? He heave a deep sigh,closing the door behind him and explored the whole room to every where his eyes can reach.

Then he snapped out when he was ordered to find the lamp light Jin told him about. So,without even wasting a second, he searched for the lamp light in every corner of the room. Then his attention was caught by a big mirror with a cabinet below. There placed the lamp light. He beamed in relief to find it without even wasting a minute or so. As he grabbed the handle of the lamp light, he felt dizzy. He felt dizzy and sleepy..

And then so sudden, he fell down the floor,sleeping.

"Jungkyu, You need to kill Kim Taehyung right now.so this would be finally over."

"Who is he? And why would I? Kill him by yourself. I don't even know him."

"I can't kill him. Try to act like he's one of your bestfriend and I know he'll give in immediately. I held your memories,Jungkyu. Now,kill him."

"No."

"Kill him. If you don't, I'm gonna--!"

"You're gonna what? Control me again? You' re just controlling me. Why won't you use yourself to fight. Not other people. Not harm Jimin hyung or I'll be the one to kill you."

"Oh really?! Why are you like this to me?! Jungkyu follow my order!"

"Why would I follow you? You're not my mother you old lady."

"What?! Me? Old lady?! How dare you tell me that!!"

"Why? I just learned that don't get yourself controlled and fooled easily. Once I thought you were young but then I realized you're already 39 years old. Eww--"

"You KID!!"

Minri snapped out and the prince
Was.....

"Tae! Tae! Are you alright?" Taehyung saw himself lying on the floor. He can remember himself searching for a lamp light but then suddenly fell asleep. He found his self with some hands on his shoulders,wiggling him to wake up. Recognizing the worried voice.