Chapter 5: The Plan

(SCENE: METROPOLIS) (POV: OSCAR KHAN)

Everything's ready for our plan to lure the students out.

It's really simple: we use special drones to project holographic images of villains like Doomsday, Atrocitus, Killer Croc, Clayface, Bizarro, Black Adam & Gorilla Grodd in Metropolis. Once the panic starts, the students will go to where the holographic villains are located. But before a fight could happen, we'll turn off the holograms and present ourselves to them.

Really hoping the students are my friends & not some of my old bullies or Sasgay's fan girls because then things will get both annoying and difficult.

I was helping Martian Manhunter and Superman in setting up the last drone. "Last drone is nearly ready. Just hope they'll take the bait." Superman said. "Don't worry, the students won't ignore a villain attack. And since we're using big and powerful villains, they'll be drawn to them like moths to a flame." I said.

"Done. The last drone is ready." Martian Manhunter said as me and Superman nodded. "Good work. I'll inform the others and we'll start Phase 1." Superman said as he pulled out a phone and dialed the rest of the Justice League.

"Attention everyone, the last drone is ready. The n my mark, we activate the drones." He said as he holds up his hand and stuck out three fingers. "1" He counted as he puts one down. "2" He then puts the second one down. "And 3! Do it." He ordered as the everyone activate their drones.

The drones lenses glowed a cyan color as a light shines out of it. Said light begins to manifest themselves into the different villains.

Hologram Killer Croc jumped from building to building, roaring and snarling at the fleeing citizens while Hologram Bizarro just slammed himself onto the ground as a fake yet realistic shockwave occurred.

Hologram Black Adam fires some holographic lighting around the place when, from out of nowhere, a red blur appeared and slice through the hologram.

The hologram regenerated from the attack as I see who the red blur was. It was none other then Kevin's sister, or ex sister in this case, Ruby Rose.

I heard two explosions as I turned to see Yang Xiao Long & Bakugo Katsuki attacking the Hologram Killer Croc

Soon, more and more sins from my past began to appear and battles the holograms

Soon, more and more sins from my past began to appear and battles the holograms. I sighed in annoyance. "Turn off the hologram. Question them & if they refuse to, then i'll see if I can persuade them." I explained as Superman and Martian Manhunter nodded.

"We'll try." Superman said as he silently floated into the air while Martian Manhunter phase through the floor.

(POV: 3RD PERSON)

Meanwhile, the students were trying to figure out on what happened to the villains. "What's going in here?" Yang asked. "You got me, sis." Ruby said.

"We can answer that for you." They heard a voice above them. They looked up to see Superman with Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl & Green Lantern by his side. "The villains you all faced were holograms." He said as he and the others landed on the ground.

Soon, Flash dashes next to Green Lantern as Batman dropped down next to Superman. "Now then, we got some questions we want answered." He said with seriousness in his voice. "And what are you punks going to do about it?" Arrogantly asked a brown haired teen.

"Because we're asking nicely." They heard a familiar voice behind them. They turn to see Oscar Khan with his arms folded together and with a serious expression that even best Batman's expression.

"O-O-Oscar?" Ruby asked/muttered. Oscar Khan's expression hardened. "Oscar KHAN." He corrected with pride. "Khan?" Ruby asked as a white haired girl groaned. "It basically means ruler, Ruby." The white haired girl said. "Looks like your pricklyness is still intact, Ice Queen." He said as she became a bit irritated at this. "How-" She was about to protest when Oscar Khan cut her off. "Shut it, I don't what to hear it." He said.

"Now then, I'll ask one more time." He said as his hands become a swirl of elements. "Why are you here?" He asked with lack of emotion and seriousness in his voice. "Um, well, the headmasters want you to come back and what you to explain why you ran away." Ruby explained with nervousness in her voice. "I see, but here's a thought in mind: if they want to talk to me, they must come themselves & not send their students to do their work." Oscar said.

Suddenly, he sensed an attack from Bakugo as Oscar Khan use his hydromancy to trap him in a water bubble and freeze it with his cryomancy. "Don't even think about attacking, Timebomb. I can sense when your planning an attack. But since I'm in a generous mood, I don't need to kill you. I already executed that pathetic piece of filth Sasuke for his crimes, I don't need to add a innocent soul to the list." He said as the students were in shock at this.

"You killed Sasuke?" Yang asked. "He was found guilty on several crimes. Crimes we learned through his own memories. Execution was the best option to ensure no one else would suffer from his madness." He explained.

The students were in silence at this. "Now then, we can either do this the peaceful way or the combat way. But rest assured, I'm not the same student you guys kicked around years ago." He warned.

A purple haired girl with pale eyes walked in front of Oscar Khan. "Oscar Khan, we don't need to fight. We just what you to come home." She tried to reason. "Union wasn't my home, Hinata. And while I made many a friends there, including you, the rest of you made your hatred towards me very clear when you took the very thing I can call a sibling." He explained as most of the students grew sad as they knew what he meant.

"Now then, here's how things are going to work: you stand down and we'll take you in for questioning. Answer truthfully, then you'll be treated well. Answer with a deceptive mind, and you'll be treated worse then a villain. The choice is yours." He explained.

But before anyone could answer, Oscar Khan felt his communicator beeping as he brought it up. He pressed the button as a holographic imagine of Lucas appeared. "Commander Lucas. I'm sure this is important since you contacted me during my time here on Earth?" He asked as Lucas nodded.

"It is, Oscar Khan. An unidentifiable spaceship crash landed onto New Apokolips. We sent a team of scouts to investigate, but their taking too long to get back. We fear something is wrong. We request that you return to help us." He explained as he ended the connection.

Oscar Khan sighed. "It looks like you guys are lucky. I need to return to my people and aid them. But be warned: do anything to tick me off & you'll regret it." He warned as he activated the Motherbox's Boom Tube function as he walks through it.

(Here's chapter 5 completed. Sorry if it seems a bit lackluster, I'm getting very tired and I planning on hitting the hay soon. So yeah, a strange ship appears on New Apokolips. Who may pilot the ship? Find out.)