hello my love

"Hi, I'm here to see Robbinson Crosby." Denise said to the nurse at the front desk, when she walked into the front door of the nursing home.

"Ok... he's in room 108." The nurse said to Denise, as she smiled, as she carried his guitar case, then walked to his room for a few minutes, then when she got to his room, she took a pause and prayed for a few moments.

"Holy shit babe..." Robbin said to Denise, as she walked into his room with his guitar case and then sat down next to him, as he sat in the chair next to the bed with a book.

"Robby?... you need to stop this, get better for us and the kids." Denise said to Robbin, as she handed him his guitar and then frowned at him.

"Yeah I know.... I missed you." Robbin said to Denise, as he looked down at his guitar case and took his guitar of the case and kissed it.

"I missed you too..." Denise said to Robbin, as she smiled at him.

"Not you... I'm talking to my guitar." Robbin said to Denise, as she frowned.

"Robbin Crosby!, all you do is care more about that dam guitar more than me!, if you won't change, then I'll leave you forever and I won't be coming back to help you and I'll take the kids too..." Denise said to Robbin.

"I wrote a song for you." Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked hugely.

"Um... did you even heard what I just said?!" Denise said to Robbin.

"Yeah, I heard, and I also said, I wrote a song for you." Robbin said to Denise.

"Oh... you did?, for me?" Denise asked Robbin, as she frowned and then smiled at him, as he took her hand.

"Well it needs work done on it, but I wrote it when I came here the other day, please don't get mad at me when I'm done..." Robbin said to Denise.

"Fair enough, begin..." Denise said to Robbin, as they both smiled big.

"Ok, here it goes..." Robbin said out loud to Denise, as he began to play and sing...

Trading places is that all you do
Leave no traces in the way you choose
You're always sayin' to me,
"Baby be true"

Makin' faces is that all that you do
You put every thrill you could steal
Wakin' up when I am going to sleep
Makin' up for nothin' under my sleep

Gonna make everything alright
I want to love you

I always thought of you
Here by my side
Never to leave on me
Don't stand on foolish pride
Love 'em and leave 'em fast
That's the way you pull me tight

It's now or never
I'm torn forever

I want to love you tonight
Gonna make everything alright
I want to love you...

"So... What do you think?" Robbin asked Denise, as he smirked at her.

Denise being unable to speak, she goes up to Robbin and kissed his lips for a few moments and then smiled at him.

"I take it you like it." Robbin said to Denise, as he wiped her teary eyes.

"What do you think?" Denise asked Robbin, as she kissed him again.

"Marry me again?" Robbin asked Denise, as he sat her down on his lap.

"We're already married..." Denise said to Robbin, as they both smiled big.

"Third time is a charm." Robbin said to Denise, as he whispered softly.

"Well then... yes." Denise said to Robbin, as he giggled and kissed her.

"I'm thinking about leaving Ratt in a year or two, feel like moving to Texas?" Robbin asked Denise.

"Texas?" Denise asked Robbin.

"Yes mam, it would be a fresh start for us and the kids." Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked hugely.

"What about Sami and the guys?" Denise asked Robbin.

"Do you even talk to her any more?" Robbin asked Denise, as he gave her a look.

"No, true, her and Steve had a kid, guess they had twins, a boy named Nathan and a girl named Nina..." Denise said to Robbin, as she sighed.

"Figured..." Robbin said to Denise.

"If you can stay in here for 30 days, then we could talk more about moving, but until then, work on yourself in here and I'll visit you every few days." Denise said to Robbin, as she smiled at him.

"Ok cool." Robbin said to Denise.

Two hours later

"Wow, it's late..." Denise said to Robbin, as she looked at her watch.

"Yeah late...10." Robbin said to Denise.

"I got to go home, Juan and Bobby must be bored out of their minds." Denise said to Robbin, as he made a face and then he laughed out loud.

"Why would they be bored?, We've got every dam station on TV and we've got a studio down stairs, they can fuck around and practice." Robbin said to Denise, as she laughed.

"True honey." Denise said to Robbin.

"Go home to our babies, call me when you get home." Robbin said to Denise.

"I will, talk to you later." Denise said to Robbin, as he smirked and kissed her lips for a few moments.

"Later my baby." Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked and then they hugged and then Denise left the room and then she drove home to the kids.