food for thought

"hmm ok so... what kinds of ice cream did you get for us?" Denise asked Robbin, as they put the ice cream in the freezer and then they both walk up stairs into their bed room.

"I got two tubs of chocolate and vanilla." Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked at her and took her hand.

"Sounds so great..." Denise said to Robbin, as she sat down on the bed.

"Baby, I'm really sorry about not telling you, I promise never to do this crap ever again." Robbin said to Denise, as he smiled at her and sat next to her on the bed and kissed her.

"Aw Robbin..." Denise said to Robbin.

"Come here baby." Robbin said to Denise, as he laid her down on the bed and then got on top of her.

"So... did you call Steve about the party idea?" Denise asked Robbin.

"Yes and he said ok." Robbin said to Denise, as they smiled and kissed.

"Ok good." Denise said to Robbin.

"Ouch... hey you, stop hitting me, I'm just trying to be close to mommy." Robbin said to Denise's stomach.

"They don't want us to have our fun." Denise said to Robbin, as they both laughed out loud and smiled big.

"Hmm baby wants us to sleep then." Robbin said to Denise, as she shrugged her shoulders and gave him a look and then kissed Robbin's lips.

"Probley yes, tomorrow we can have more fun, the ice cream will be there tomorrow too." Denise said to Robbin.

"True and it is getting late." Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked and started to get off the bed and got changed and took off his clothes.

"I know..." Denise said to Robbin, as she got up off the bed and got changed too and then she returned to the bed.

"Some day we had today." Robbin said to Denise, as he put his arm around her and kissed her cheek.

"I know but it turned out great." Denise said to Robbin, as she smiled.

"Agree, night baby." Robbin said to Denise, as they kissed passionately.

"Hmm good night Robby." Denise said to Robbin, as she fell asleep, as he gave her a look, then laughed softly.

"Hmm ok... I'll let you call me that." Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked, then he shortly fell asleep and spooned Denise and held on to her.