walking down

"you ready?" Robbin asked Denise, as he pushed Denise in the wheelchair to see their babies in the NICU.

"Yes." Denise said to Robbin.

"The doctor said, don't be surprised how small they look." Robbin said to Denise, as they got into the room.

"My babies..." Denise said to Robbin.

"I know..." Robbin said to Denise, as he held her in his arms, and they stood together looking all of the babies.

"This is terrible." Denise said to Robbin, as they cried to each other.

"I know baby..." Robbin said to Denise.

"How long will they have to stay?" Denise asked Becky, the nurse.

"Maybe two months." Becky said to Denise, as she frowned at her.

"I guess I should take a break from recording, did you talk with Steve?" Robbin asked Denise.

"Yes and he said ok." Denise said to Robbin, as she smiled at him.

"Good, we need at least six months for these babies to settle in at our house." Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked.

"Agreed." Denise said to Robbin.

"Ok then, I'll leave you all alone, call if you need anything." Becky said to Robbin and Denise, as she smiled.

"Ok we will thanks." Robbin and Denise said to Becky, as she left.

"Hmm my little Lantz is opening his eyes for me." Denise said to Robbin.

"Hey buddy..." Robbin said to Lantz, as the baby smiled at Robbin.

"Aw Robby, he recognized your voice." Denise said to Robbin, as they looked at the other babies around them.

"The other babies are asleep." Robbin said to Denise, as he held her.

"I know, Lantz will be a musician someday just like his daddy." Denise said to Robbin, as he flushed red.

"Aw babe, now I have to start them young and teach them songs, for their second birthday, I'm buying all of them mini guitars." Robbin said to Denise, as she smiled at him.

"Good man." Denise said to Robbin.

"Come on, let's let the kids sleep, I got to finish a song I've been working on, for when I get back with the band, ok." Robbin said to Denise, as Denise got back in the wheelchair.

"Hmm ok sounds good, is it a good song?" Denise asked Robbin.

"Hell yeah... baby it will be." Robbin said to Denise, as he kissed her for a moment, then Robbin pushed her back to her room.