Panicking ( Ep.1)

Start from the beginning

Aphmau's POV:
I woke up..colder than usual.

" Aaron?" I called out.

But there was no answer, that's weird I normally wake up with him hugging me, he's probably running some Aaron's ;) I giggled at the pun. Anyways after I was done giggling I made the bed and walked to the bathroom. When I reached there I saw my lotion was out of place.

" Uhhh was he using my lotion?" I asked but blushed realizing I was talking to myself.

" He definitely did." I heard someone reply.

" W-Who is that?!" I squealed.

" it's me, woof." Woof said in disappointment.

" I have so much questions"-

" Your wondering how I got here..in the bathroom?" She giggled.

" N-NO.....Maybe.." I admitted.

" Well this brown hair chick with gold on the end of her hair came and put me on top of this shelf, with a camera." Woof pointed out the camera.

" Camera? THE CAMERA! She probably has something to do with this. WOOF give me the camera." I commanded.

" Or?" She giggled again.

" Or you will sleep with Garroth." I'm now the giggling one.

" Okay okay.." She said annoyed.

( A/N lets pretend woof can walk)

** She threw down the camera so Aphmau can catch it**

" Thanks now YEET!" Aphmau giggled whole throwing woof to the bed.

I heard her squeal but I just get giggling. Anyways I look at the film. He walks into the bathroom looking frustrated but he's talking to someone?

" What did you do when you were in heat?"

Heat? What's that?

"D-DAD WHY WOULD I THINK T-THAT!"

Is he mad? Why does he look so red.

" M'kay thank you dad."

He was smiling, wait his dad?! I just realized the film was going on due to the noise of the tap running. He was about to touch is toothbrush until his phone lit up. He clicked on it which lead to a girl in her undergarments. I gasped. Is he cheating on me?! I zoomed up onto the phone. It was a little blurry but I can manage it. It's a girl with raven hair, her phone is covering her face while she was wearing a red underwear and bra. Wait..THATS ME, I blushed and looked away. I really need to splash my face with cold water, anyways while my face was slowly restraining to its natural colour I see Aaron placing the phone right beside him while getting MY lotion, I watched the whole entire thing while bitting my nails. What happened to him? I decided to brush my teeth and change into my regular clothes. I then searched up heat, it recommended Heat, Heat season..Mating season MATING SEASON! I grabbed the book that I had in my bag and quickly flipped the pages until I read Mating Season in bold letters.

Mating Season.
Mating Season happens around January and lasts the whole month.

ITS JANUARY HOLY FLUFFING IRENE.

Mating season definition is when a werewolf/melfwa has sexual tension with there mates,

Wait Kawaii~Chan? WAIT SEXUAL?!!!!

You'd probably think, it's not that bad. Well the person who's in heat has to deal with headaches, a little pain, but not only that he/she will be more aroused and attracted with there mate.