A DAY WITH YOU

after a months of being busy both momo and heechul were having a lovely but simple date night at heechul's place with boo, bok and oldie heebum.

"oppa i didn't know you brought a ladder for boo, thank you" momo said as she saw the ladder in heechul's couch

"and how did you know its for boo?" heechul ask playfully causing momo to giggle. 

"of course boo is the only short here, bok and heebum obviously jump higher " and because it was funny for them they laugh. after dinner they are getting ready for movie since momo will be staying overnight

"is it hot? should i open the curtain and the window?" heechul ask. and momo was dumbstruck she know and everyone knows that heechul hate to open his window and curtain but still heechul offered she also notice that the man change his black curtain into lighter color.

"eeh? its alright, oppa you change your curtain "

"ah, you stumble over the table last time you visit because it was very dark, i'll open the window " that why momo appreciate everything her boyfriend do since she knew the man is beyond normal.   

the character development of heechul over 15 years are amusing, the scary hyung that super junior has is still there but more warmer and with much control and his more open now. you would really ask if this is really heechul. and now he let people cook at his house, he change his curtains into lighter color and opened his window.

"yesterday we, i mean the SJ LABEL present a partnership for sm in beyond live and label choose jyp. and just now the company called they accepted the offer. and hyung said twice will be the first one to perform next month" heechul said the news to momo

"another job" momo pouted "i will be very busy next month then" heechul just nod and laugh of how cute her girlfriend is.

"how about you oppa? whats your schedule next month?" momo ask

"mmm, well the other night i met with jisoo's dad and it seems like jisoo is free at the moment so i offered her to be a guest in delicious rendezvous"

"i guess we'll be both busy but jisoo unnie dad? your friend with jisoo unnie's dad?"

"well his my cousin his grandma and my grandma are half sister"

"eeeh oppa your jisoo unnie's uncle"   momo giggled again 

"yeah i'm old but i'm not that old" as they continue their nights full of teasing until they fall asleep.

on the next day.

"oppa i'm leaving!, jeongyn is in down strair" momo said getting her things ready

"mmm careful in the road, don't forget to wear seatbelt"

"i'll bring your slipper with me!" momo said as she leaves the house togther with heechul's favorite red champion slipper

and the couple stay winning

*******************************************

in a relationship appreciation and understanding is very important. don't just give up because of a simple problem.