"I knew it!"

"Knew what?" I questioned, thinking he caught me staring.

"This. Right here. It's blood!" 

"What!?" I thought the rain would clean everything up! Oh shit! I thought worriedly. I bent down where America was and yep, it was blood. When I got back up, I saw America in the distance nose in the air.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm smelling for where the blood is more dense." America said, walking nearer and nearer to the equipment box... Damn... I never thought America would be such a good detective.

"Here!" He pointed at the equipment box. I gulped slowly. America reached for the handle to open it.

"Wait!" He stopped and looked at me, "What if there is a dead body in there? I wouldn't want that scarring you!"

"You haven't seen a dead body before. I have." He replied and went back to open it. Shit! I screamed in my mind. He swung it open, and gasped.

"No..." He stepped backwards, holding his hands over his mouth.

I saw tears being brought to his eyes, but he held them back firmly.

"Israel, Philippines, Taiwan..." He whispered, walking a bit closer.

I waltzed closer smiling, he sees it! He sees the work I've been doing for him!

"Jesus-" America started before a scream cut him off. We both looked the way it came from.

"Argentina!" America yelled, starting to sprint to the screams. Jesus Christ, he's fast! No wonder he's the Captain of the football team! I dashed behind him.

"Argentina! Are you alright?" America questioned fastly when we reached her.

"She's fine, she's just a crybaby..." I mutter, rolling my eyes. Somehow America heard, and gave me a horrible angry look, FUCK! I can't get over my emotions, he was super fucking hot but I'm also so fucking stupid.

"L-look..." Argentina stuttered. 

"Thailand, Hong Kong, and Myanmar...?" America closed his eyes, like he was praying.

"Oh well! Maybe we should call the police?" I shrugged, but I got the sexy, angry look from America again. But this time it wasn't just a look, he was also gonna lecture me.

"Russia! How are you so desensitized to this stuff!?" America yelled.

"What?"

"It's almost if you're happy they're all dead!" America pointed his finger out at me. Damn... I'm gonna need a good lie if I want to get past this detective. 

"I've always been this way... since my father passed away in front of my eyes..." HA! I got him with the sappy stuff, knowing my America he'll be apologizing majorly in... 3... 2... 1.

"Oh... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean- well, I mean- I'm sorry... I didn't-" His stutters were adorable, "Yes. We should call the police!" He said at once, and he said it while... BLUSHING? At me? He was embarrassed in front of me!? I think my hearts gonna burst.

"I'll stay behind... You guys can go, you two have already been investigated enough..." Argentina said, looking into America's bright blue orbs.

"You sure? I'll stay if you want." 

"Yes. I'm sure dummy!" Giggled Argentina. She insulted my love...

"Okay... But call me immediately if something happens! Okay?" America placed his hands on Argentina's cheeks.

A Stupid Highschool Crushजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें