Sorry?

Jen pov: its passed 2 weeks. I wanted to see tae and my members so much. I know I'm a bad person to them but I have mixure feelings thats why because last time I had something for Kai and tae and its all mess up. I don't know. I heard tae was discharged. I never had the chance to meet him because I'm scared if he might push me again like before. I do love tae. But my feelings are just messing with my brain. My members never came to this dorm so I went out to look for them. Until I saw them shopping. I ran to them.

Jen: h-hey girls

Jisoo:(glares) um sorry we have to go

Lisa:yeah sorry

Rose: see you later

When they were gonna leave jennie said

Jen: please just forgive me. Please I miss you guys. I dont want to lose my best friends anymore. I'm sorry(tears up) please forgive me. Please. I know you hate me for hurting tae but please. Be my friend again. And stop avoiding me. Were all members together and we also are going to school. Please I don't want to be alone?!!!

Jisoo:(sighs) jennie were not mad okay. Stop crying. And were just disappointed but its your choice to pick weather tae or Kai. Tae told us to tell you that. You can choose who you wanna be with since he doesnt like seeing u heart broken all the time. Weather you stay with Kai then its okay. But just choose what your heart picks jennie.

Lisa: yeah unnie so we dont have problem.

Jisoo: you probably should talk to him about it and not just cheat.

Rose: unnie its your choice

Jen: okay thanks again. Dont ignore me. Lets go. I need to talk with him.

Tae pov: (sighs) I guess she never did love me. She never visit me in the hospital. Its alright. I will let her be with Kai. I wanna see her happy. Not sad. I knew I wasnt the best for her and never had time for her anyways. I still do love jennie but I think she doesnt love me back. I will let her go for now on. Just then I was out of my thoughts when I heard the door bell

I went to the door and open it to see the person I love with her members.

TAE: oh h-hey what you doing here?

Jisoo: she just needs to talk with you(smiles)

Tae: o-okay(lets them in)

Jisoo:I-um well me and the other members are just gonna watch some movies. You should talk in your room tae.

Tae:um alright

Jen:(follows tae)

In the room:

Jen: um hey, I-i just want to say sorry for everything and what I wanna know is why did want to stab Kai in the first place. I-is it because of we are tog- tae cut her off

TAE: so your saying I'm the one who decided to kill him because you guys are together.(fake laughs) jennie you think I would stab him

Jen: I mean of course since you were so mad. Tae I don't think we should do this because I dont want you and Kai to fight anymore.

Tae:(sighs) so its over now?

Jen: s-sorry(looks down)

Tae: nah its o-okay as long you stay happy. (Fake smiles) well is that what you wanted to say to me?

Jen: I-im sorry tae. I hope we become friends.(smiles bitterly)

Tae:o-o-okay that fine dont worry. Its your choice. Well I guess this is it(fake smiles)I hope he makes you happy.

Jen: (smiles) thanks tae for understanding(she was gonna hug him but he moves back)

TAE:I dont want to be confused lets just shake hands(about to tear up)

Jen:(shakes hands with him) well um I will get going bye tae. I will see you at school.

As jennie left from his room he was crying silently telling himself just to forget it. Until jisoo came in looking at him

TAE: oh hi noona(wipes his tears) i thought you left with her.

Jisoo: they left but I just want to check on you. Are you alright?

Tae: I'm fine noona its okay. She loves Kai. Its alright. I will just move on(smiles)

Jisoo:(looks at tae and sighs) tae I know you love her and I'm really sorry but yeah just move on for now ok. I'm still here as your noona. Okay. Go to sleep for school tomorrow.

Tae:okay thanks noona(smiles at her then hug her)

Jisoo: (hugs back) go to sleep now and dont cry okay. You still have me and your members okay goodnight.

Tae:thanks noona goodnight.

Just then jisoo left his room and he was still crying inside looking remembering the memories they had and texted Kai at last for now.

In text:

Tae: sorry bro for being an ass to you. Hope you forgive me and make jennie happy as always. I'm giving her to you since she loves you now. You win

Kai: yea its alright bro. She here. And i will make her happy. Bye

TAE:bye

Tae put his phone down crying silently until he fell asleep.

Jen pov:

Right after i left tae house I went to Kai house and told him what i did was right. I hope were okay tae she says as she was in Kai house watching with him. I feel bad for breaking but. He still support my decision. I have school tomorrow so i went home after and went into my room to see jisoo going to bed and went to sleep then.

Did I make the right choice?

I hope so

Me and Kai are now dating

ME and tae are friends but its gonna be weird ig

.

.

.

Should upload another. Since I aint done yet