Liskook🥀

Jungkook pov

"Today is really an exhausting day for me, I just finished exercising so now I'm going to take a bath. 

After a long fresh shower...

After my shower I did my routine, until my hyung came in. "Yahh maknae did I leave my phone here, said V" Anii, its probably in jimin hyungs room I said as I was getting my phone. Ahhh okay thanks maknae, shouted V closing the door. "Aishh what should I do"?? Should I call my lali" he said while looking across and thinking, after for some reason, someone called. It was unexpected because it was his lali Lisa who called, he smiled and answered the video call.

During the video call- JK BOLD LISA UNDERLINED.

LISA: HI KOOKIE shouted lisa on the phone

Jk: (smiling shyly) Hey, it was so unexpected for you to call me first in the first place😏

LISA:(blushes and look away from the screen) shut up kookie. I called cause i have nothing to do and I'm bored, pouted lisa on the phone.

Jk: Aww my baby is bored do you want to go to the park with me  tomorrow and have ice cream with me?

LISA: park?? Yes!!! what time kookie?

Jk:Around 7 pm I will come pick you up, how does it sound baby girl?

LISA:Omo thx kookie your the best bf I could ever ask for. !!!and ofc I will come since my unnies are doing something else. ILY KOOKIE and I will ttyl byeee my kookie...

Jk: Ofc your mine after all and nobody should own you but me. 😍 I love you my lalis byee sweet dreams.

LISA-(blushes red and end its with a big smile on her face)

End of the video call

After a long chat with my lali I decided to drift to sleep and think about her only with a big smile on my face. ( in his thoughts) I love you meaning I really do, I just hope you never break my heart and leave me my lali....i love you, he whispered and everything turned black when he fell asleep...

i love you, he whispered and everything turned black when he fell asleep

Hope you like this part of liskook chat. Why would he think lisa would break his heart?? Are they gonna lasts...??