REGRET😞😞

Jennie pov

Just when I finished my bath. I came to lay on my bed and wondering why my members are still out, so I just used my phone until I saw a dispatch new about a car accident.....then my hand started shaking because I realised that taetae got into the accident....i regret turning my phone off...no wonder my members were calling me and commenting about how heartless I am....i feel guilty now for not being there.. I looked at it again and tears formed in my eyes. When I looked at the recent text taetae sent me a week ago before the breakup I kept tearing because he still loved me... I didn't know what to do now so I just got my sweater and got my phone and started driving to the hospital to meet him until I got there i saw my members glaring....

Lisa: why are you here just now??

Me: I'm sorry guys I didn't know because my phone was offed

Jisoo: really?? Being with Kai and nit spending with v oppa. Did you even know v oppa saw you two hugging

Me:(shock face) bwo??!

Lisa: yeah he did, we saw how heartbroken he was. He cried for you when you broke up with him.

Rose: yeah unnie why would you do that???!! Hes like a brother to us. All you did was break his heart and left him for Kai...the guy who was just into your body😤

Me:bwo?!!

Rose: yes he played you. He wanted you for your body only!!!!

Me: how c...could he??!?

LISA: you don't know what you caused but v oppa is really in critical condition because of you!!!

Jisoo: you didnt even know he had hard times preparing for your 2nd anniversary. He waited for you at the park the whole time you were with this kai....he even changed because of you

LISA: yeah unnie kookie told us he never ate properly and he even locked himself in his room.

Me:( tearing a lot)

Bp except Jennie: you did many things wrong!!!

Jisoo: Here. He's been holding this during his accident....you just never his know his love for you.....your a disappointment...

As soon as they left Jennie cried on her knees looking at the photo of her and tae...she walked in and saw v eating his food...

Jen: hi....taetae

Tae:what you doing here for??? He said glaring at her

Jennie moved closer and almost touch his hand when he moved his hand away from her saying.....

Tae: LEAVE!!!

Jen: taeta...

She got cutted when he said

Leave louder so she did and she cried more on her knees beside the door....after a minute she stopped and drove back home to sleep.....

2 weeks passed

Taehyung pov-

I'm finally gonna get discharged... Thanks to all my hyungs for helping me
To be honest I miss my jenduk

But she's probably home doing well....

Just then we arrived home and I ran to my room jumping on my bed....how much I miss my bed, I said as I sniff the sense of my pillow...i decided to watch movies and when night came I decided to take a short walk.....i changed into these comfortable clothes

I wore a mask and walked out since my members are out with their girlfriends

I wore a mask and walked out since my members are out with their girlfriends.... I started walking to the park and starting laying on the bench closing my eyes while listening to my music....for a few mins I felt someone laying on me hugging around so I got up quick and looked and heard her familiar voice which belong to jenduk when she said, " please forgive me taetae....please don't leave me...i I love you....i miss you and I'm sorry she said between her sobs which made me giggle a little at her cuteness so I started hugging her back and caressed her face to wipe her tears away. I looked at her and said, "don't cry my jenduk....ik your sorry....don't cry...and I said that she hugged me tightly and I giggled again.

Few seconds later:

She stopped crying and she looked at me again and asked me "taetae. Hmm I said. Can you say those three words to me...i already said it to you so say it back...😞.just by that I wabted to tease her again by saying "what three words"? She blushed and put her head on my chest and said "I love you" and when she said that I said I love you too...my JENDUK💞 she smiled and hugged me and we smiled at each other she decided to stay at my dorm and sleep with me so i let her and we both slept....

Jennie pov

Its been 2 weeks and I missed my taetae already. I never talked to Kai because he's a player....i hate him.... Night came and I walked to the park to remember the memories of me and taetae having icecream. Just when I arrived I saw a person sleeping on the bench so I went closer and I looked closely and saw....my taetae sleeping on the bench looking handsome. Just by that I layed on him which caused him to be shocked and got up fast....but I hugged him tight so he can't let me go anymore...i cried on his chest and told him not to leave me anymore....i heard him giggle and I hugged him tighlty.

Few mins I stopped crying and I looked up at him to make him say I love you back to me...but he was teasing me again by asking what three words which caused me to blush and hide my face on his chest punching him lightly..

And thats when he asked again, I finally said it "I love you" taetae....and finally he said it back I love you too JENDUK..💞 he was gonna drop me off at my dorm but I told him I want to sleep with him instead since I'm scared to be alone at my dorm and he successfully nodded.. In her thoughts(to be honest I'm not scared. I just want to be with him and never leave his side anymore. I love him with my whole heart... We both drifted to sleep.

Next couplez coming up anyways I'm still uploading... Hope y'all enjoy byee