Welcome to Wonderland Hollow

"But how exactly could I help you? You see, I don't even know if you are the original one in the story! I don't even know what you want me to do about it!"

Alicia Rose, White Rabbits Aren't Late For Tea Parties (2020)

What is Wonderland Hollow?

Wonderland Hollow is a place way crazier than Wonderland! It is a lot darker than the original place where nothing is as it seems! Are you ready for more or are you willing to get your head chopped off?!! HAHAHAHA! Just kidding...

Premise: Heartless meets Alice in Wonderland in this spin-off to a classic tale you all may know about. About a girl who fell down the rabbit hole - to help the white rabbit?!!

Description: 

We aren't late for a very important date - are we?!!

Alicia is a bunny collector. But she has a big secret. She is a half rabbit, half bunny girl who falls down a rabbit hole and ends up befriending a rabbit, much more politer than the original! Of course, he is late for a very important date but he is always in time for a friendly chat.

But the only problem is that if the white rabbit is late, the Queen of Hearts will definitely chop off his head! Plus, he wants to attend the big tea party of the year! Alicia needs to find the White Rabbit - but she's also in Wonderland.

Trying to escape this wacky place, can she find the white rabbit in time, avoid the Queen of Hearts, explore Wonderland - and get home, all in one crazy adventure?!!

♥♣♦♠

Status: Completed

Let me know if you guys want me to adapt this book into a novel. It would be a full-length retelling and I could add some bonus scenes to make it more intense. I could certainly do that.

Otherwise, if you're interested, please add this story to your libraries for updates on whether I am completed with this story or not! Spread the word and like, comment, share. Rather than being a quiet reader, let me know what you will think! Thanks once again in advance and happy reading! <3