White Rabbits Aren't Late For Tea Parties

Dimplecup

Dimplecup. The town of relaxation and peace. The sounds of cars honking and people walking busily on the city streets to be able to get to work. Alicia was one of these people who hated this sound just because it intimidates her. She was one of these unlucky people who had to live in a neighbourhood that was full of horrible traffic jams.

What Alicia did love was collecting different types of bunnies. White rabbits. Brown rabbits. Any kind of rabbit she could catch. She loved them all thoroughly and would always take great care of them.

One of her favourite stories is Alice in Wonderland which I feel like you all know what it's about by now so I won't be telling you anything about it. Alicia wished she could be Alice. In fact, she wished she could be in the story. She wanted to be Alice. The personality she has is great and she always thought that Alice was her favourite Disney character. She even has her name similar to Alice!

However, Alicia often asked the same question, over and over again! If she'd be in the story, what will she experience? And on a sunny Tuesday morning was when she had finally gotten her big answer.

She was sitting outside the beautiful garden, rereading of course Alice in Wonderland when suddenly, she immediately fell asleep because of how hot and sunny it was. Alicia never thought that she could wake up unexpectedly to actually see a white rabbit in front of her that looked like the exact same from the original! He wore a pocket watch, a waistcoat and had glasses.

But to Alicia's greatest surprise, she didn't hear the white rabbit say, "I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!". Instead, when the white rabbit saw her, he bowed politely in a grand manner.

"Hello, little girl. I'm the white rabbit. I need your help!"

"Certainly! But how exactly could I help you? You see, I don't even know if you are the original one in the story! I don't even know what you want me to do about it!"

"What exactly do you mean by the original one?"

"I meant the rabbit in the story 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' by Lewis Carroll. Haven't you even heard about it?"

"No. I don't. I feel like I want to read it though. I will, hopefully someday. But let me tell you now about why I need your help. You see, I want to attend this years Annual Mad Tea Party in Wonderland. But the Queen of Hearts also needs me to be in a trial on the same day! Or else, it would be off with my head! Both of these events start tomorrow. I couldn't find anyone and you were my lucky charm, young lady."

"Oh, please don't call me that! And you're too polite. But how do I reach your place if I am going to help you?"

"You know the rules, don't you? Just simply drop down the rabbit hole!"

"Down the rabbit hole? Oh, yes! I'm so simply silly!"

Before Alicia could hear the white rabbit speak, she turned around, only to find out that he had already jumped down the rabbit hole!