"Khlo I need your help with something." I say to her.

"What do you need help with?" She asks putting her phone down.

"I need you and Kim and Kourt to try and find out what Karlie wants to do for her birthday." I tell her.

"Yeah we can definitely do that. I will text as soon as we have any sort of answer." She says.

"Thank you. I just want to do something that will make this birthday special." I say to them. Karlie is such a good kid and has been through a lot this last year. She deserves a great birthday.

"Well, I think that she will be happy with whatever we do for her birthday." Corey says putting his arms round me.

"Yeah she will be but we should at least ask her what she wants to do." Khloe says. We here Karlie coming down the stairs and walk in looking cute.

 We here Karlie coming down the stairs and walk in looking cute

"Hey you ready to go?" She says to Khloe.

"Yeah let's go bug." She says in return. Khloe gets up and both the girls walk out to her car.

"Don't worry too much about it yeah? She will have an amazing party no matter what." Corey says hugging me. He's right it will be great.

Karlie POV:

We had just gotten to Kim's house and was in the gym. It's been about an hour and we are all doing some burpees in front of the mirror.

In my next one, as I kick my legs behind me my left one slips making me fall onto my left side. I fall straight into Kourtney and suddenly there is a pain in my wrist that is kinda bad. Khloe, Kim and the trainer all stop and come over and help us. When I get standing up right I start to laugh quickly being joined by the other three. Kourtney however does not.

"Are you ok?" Khloe laughs out.

"Uh I think I did someth-" I am cut off by Kourtney starting to 'joke' around.

"Omg those dance lessons ain't done shit for you. How can you not do a simple ass burpee?" She laughs clearly thinking she is just joking. Well it kinda hurt my feelings but not gonna let it show to her cause that'll make it worse.

"She just slipped Kourtney." Kim says defending me.

"I don't get why Kourtney has to try and make Karlie feel bad about falling on her. I mean it's not as if she would want to fall and potentially hurt herself or Kourt." Kim says to the camera.

"Yeah but its not that hard. She is just being stupid and messing around which you shouldn't cause it's like dangerous." Kourtney says. God why is she being so overdramtic.

"I think Kourtney is being a little over the top. Like does she not know me. I am the clumsiest person in the world." I say to the camera.

"Yeah I mean you literally trip on air at least 5 times a day." Khloe says making us both laugh.