?? chapter six ??

as i walked into the lounge, i found freddie and effy sitting on opposite ends of the sofa, panda inbetween them, as they avoided each other's gaze

"what's happened now?" i asked, sitting down next to cook, as he wrapped an arm around me.

"nothing." effy mumbled.

just then, naomi walked in and pointed between the two of them.

"what's going on there?" she asked, as i patted the seat next to me, as she sat down.

"see, that's what i just asked, but apparently it's nothing." i grinned, as she shook her head.

pandora opened her mouth to start speaking, but effy gave her a death glare and she closed it, immediately.

"right, so, anyways, then you've got the shaft of your penis..." cook started, as i just looked over at him, shaking my head.

"what?" he asked, pulling me closer a little as i laughed.

"nothing." i replied, looking down, as i felt naomi tense up from beside me. effy got up and left and as i watched her walk out, i saw emily walk in, grinning happily at naomi.

"naomi, what happened?" i whispered, as she turned back to me.

"tell you later." she whispered back, as i nodded.

"naomi, hey!" emily exclaimed, as the lights turned off and i grumbled a bit. just then doug walked in and projected something onto one of the walls.

"in ancient times, before the now. there was an almighty blazing row between two kingdoms tall and proud. how to decide this without blood?" he spoke, as the headmistress walked in and turned the lights back on, as doug looked up at her, in disbelief.

"right, settle down, everyone. thank you, doug, fascinating introduction." she said, not even a hint of amusement on her face.

suddenly, i felt someone's hand slide up my leg, so i turned around, to find cook, his head leaning back against the sofa, grinning at me, as he stopped on my thigh.

i just shook my head, grinning a little.

"you know you love it, princess." cook whispered, as i tried looking away.

"no comment." i replied, before i heard the headmistress speaking again.

"ok, it's simple. we want a student president. this will be a ... democratically empowered position, for a talented individual, to proactively seek excellence in matters of student representation. and you, my little education consumers, will choose this president by vote. the election is next week so if you wish to stand, please see doug after the assembly." she explained, as i felt cook's grip on my leg tighten, as he sat up.

"i should do it." he said, as i sat up and scrunched up my eyebrows.

"you? student president?" i scoffed, as he nodded.