- 11 -

It's the last day before Thanksgiving-break and the theater club practices Start of Something New one last time before break, it looking a bit clustering in the small space they have in the bombshell, but nonetheless it looks more than promising, ...

It's the last day before Thanksgiving-break and the theater club practices Start of Something New one last time before break, it looking a bit clustering in the small space they have in the bombshell, but nonetheless it looks more than promising, even if they're still some things that have to be improved.

"Yes! Yes! Whoo!" E.J. screams as the last bell of the day rings, starling the others. "Sorry. I really love Thanksgiving."

"Okay, hold on. I know everyone is excited for the holiday break. But, I am me, and I have notes" she chuckles. "Ricky and Nini, that was good. But it could be better" Ms. Jenn stands up and turns to the two. "She said in the spirit of holiday cheer" she adds quickly. "Good save" Carlos tells her quietly.

"I thought we sounded okay" Ricky tells Nini, leaning against the piano where Rosella is sitting, gathering her music sheets. "Heck yeah, we're kinda killing it." "You mean both of us?" Ricky asks chuckling. "Yeah" Nini grins. "Oh, okay."

Gina and Rosella look at each other, kind of surprised at their conversation, as Rosella stands next to the girl.

"Your homework over this break, all of you, is to please go on vocal rest. And go over your lines, too, which is hard to do on vocal rest. But make it work" Ms. Jenn tells the teens. "And remember, may nothing ever block your doorway to happiness."

"So, what are your plans over the holiday, guys?" Seb asks Gina, Rosella and Ricky. "My mom and I will cook together and enjoy Thanksgiving with only the two of us" Gina says. "My mom won't be home for Thanksgiving, she's having a show the next day, so I'm having a lovely dinner with Ricky and his dad" Rosella says, smiling at the boy, as he interlaces their hands, pressing a kiss on the back of her hand. "What about you, Seb?" "The basic, family dinner with my aunts and uncles."

"Party at Ashlyn's after Thanksgiving tomorrow!" Carlos screams out earning cheering from the rest of the cast.

In the early evening of Thanksgiving, Rosella comes over to the Bowen household, wearing a cute baby pink dress, holding a dish of sweet potato casserole in one hand and a plate full of chocolate covered strawberries in the other hand

In the early evening of Thanksgiving, Rosella comes over to the Bowen household, wearing a cute baby pink dress, holding a dish of sweet potato casserole in one hand and a plate full of chocolate covered strawberries in the other hand. She rings the doorbell with the tip of her shoe, being thankful for being so flexible in a moment like this while she tries to balance the food on her arms.