Duties

≪No One's Pov ≫

Y/n's h/c hair swayed in the wind, as her movements were graceful, almost as if she was dancing. She was attacking a random guard that talked about killing Elizabeth in a joking manner, let's just say...the guard was just now tiny pieces of flesh.

Y/n spit on the remaining parts of the dead and disfigured holy knight, "Pathetic." Y/n spoke with a powerful glint in her eyes, that would make anyone cower in fear. Y/n swiftly turned right around heading back to the Boar Hat.

Y/n leaned back in a chair as she closed her eyes, Y/n feet was rested on one of the tables, Y/n felt her wrappings suddenly loosen, paying no mind to it, after all, she probably needed to change her wrappings soon.

Hands were roaming around Y/n's bare chest, not clothed B A R E
Y/n's eyes shot open as her large chest was being groped and touched in ways she never imagined- A large anger symbol appeared on her head, as she looking at Meliodas who was on top of her, hands in her shirt.

💢

💢

💢

💢

💢

💢

💢

💢

!!!!!

Y/n lifted Meliodas by the head while giving him a death glare, "How Dare- You- BASTARDDDD!" Y/n screamed in broken sentences from shock while throwing Meliodas like a rag doll into the wall. Y/n's eyes trailed to the floor as she looked at her wrappings, were ripped.

Y/n blushed brightly as she moved her arms under her chest as if to support it. Y/n turned her gaze back to Meliodas who was grinning, "You have a strong throw there!" Meliodas spoke, unscathed from her throwing him into the wall.

Y/n bashfully looked away before grabbing her bag which was wrapped around the seat she was once in, she quickly rummaged through her back with a single hand before grabbing some wrappings for her chest.

Sure the wrappings didn't make her boobs look to flat, they simply helped support her boobs. "Do...you have any empty room I can change in?" Y/n simply asked still flustered.

Meliodas smiled while gently taking Y/n's hand, "Yup, Follow me!" Meliodas spoke as he stuck his tongue out at a rather jealous Elizabeth.

Even though Y/n was rather reluctant about going with the golden-haired pervert, but she complied.

.

"Here we are!" Meliodas said as he dramatically opened his arms out towards his room, "You can change in here!" Meliodas spoke, as the smile never left his face.

Within a flash, Meliodas left the room. Y/n looked around the room before quickly going over towards the currents and shutting them.

She suddenly moved back towards the spot she was once in, Not noticing the door open with a slight peak. Meliodas wasn't peaking but he was in front of the door guarding it. I mean sure he was a pervert but, he wasn't that bad!

Who am I kidding?! Of course, he was peaking, but he was rather less sneaky...you could see his entire head peaking in, looking at Y/n's glorious body.

Y/n quickly glared at the door, obviously seeing Meliodas, Meliodas just return a cheeky grin at Y/n's fierce glare. Y/n let out a small huff while crossing her arms

"Leave! You pervert!" Y/n cried out Meliodas quickly complied to shutting the door and leaving. Y/n gave the door a quick glare once more before taking off upper wear and changing her wrappings.

A small blush appeared on Y/n's face, "No ones really tried to watch me change before..." Y/n muttered to herself, before shaking her head.

.

Y/n marched down the stairs to only see Meliodas groping Elizabeth. "Yo! Y/n!" Meliodas spoke with a grin as he continued his groping session.

"P-Perverttt!" Y/n cried out punching Meliodas, making him fly back a few feet. Meliodas quickly recovered before looking at Elizabeth.

"So, we should go and find our first sin...right?" Meliodas asked with a tilt of his head, making him look rather adorable. Elizabeth nodded before grabbing onto Y/n's hand.

"S-Sir Y-Y/n! I'm sorry for not telling you earlier...B-But! I'm on a mission to find the seven deadly sins!" Elizabeth stopped for a moment as her blush was replaced with a sad look.

"I-I understand if you don't want to continue on this journey with me..."

Y/n suddenly place her hand on Elizabeth's head, before patting down on her soft hair. "It's my duty to protect you, princess, so if you allow it...I shall come along with you, and serve you until my last breath."

Y/n suddenly got on one knee, placing a hand over her heart, "You saved my life as a child, I will repay you by giving you my life, I know I've told you once, but I shall repeat myself...My life is yours, Princess." Y/n spoke gently while closing her eyes.

Meliodas watched the scene with a bright smile, as he clenched his fists in anger.