Dragon Sin Of Wrath?

Random Thought Of The Day: Is Meliodas a male Loli!?

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I sat down on a chair watching Elizabeth serve people the food and drinks. I turn my head to Meliodas, to see him gawking at me. What he truly the dragon sin of wrath? If he is, of course, I won't be trying to attack him. I still believe they didn't rebel. I mean why would they? Holy knights these days are...Bad news.

My eyes glide over to look at Meliodas who was looking straight at me before quickly looking away with a blush. I shook my head while growling at a person who was trying to touch Elizabeth's butt. I quickly stood up, but before I could react Meliodas was there in a flash holding the drunk man's arm roughly.

Is he truly the dragon sin of wrath?... I mean he is fast enough. Plus the kingdoms artist that makes the wanted posters are shit...I mean I had even asked the man to paint me once. HE GAVE ME A MUSTACHE.

I rolled my eyes at the thought while looking back at Meliodas who threw the drunk man out for being rude and trying to touch the Princess in a dirty way. "T-Thank You S-Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth stuttered out with a thankful bow. Meliodas looked at me briefly, probably expecting me to praise him or something along those lines.

Meliodas walked over to me giving me a large smile, "Would you like some food!" He said ruffling the back of his head, I slowly nodded my head, "Please, and thank you." I spoke while bringing out a pouch of gold, "And some of your find booze." I said setting the small sack of gold in his hands, I suddenly heard a loud snort while someone spoke, "Don't you think that's a little too much?"

I looked around to try to find the voice, "Aye! Down here!" I turned my gaze to the floor...To see a talking pig?! "Sorry if you felt disrespected at me looking around...I've just never seen a talking pig," I spoke to the pig while looking at it more intensely. "It's fine really! It happens all the time! At least someone has manners! I'm Hawk! but please call me Hawk the great." Hawk spoke with sass and pride.

I clicked my tongue "Coming right up!" Meliodas said while smiling and heading to the kitchen, I turned to look at Elizabeth smiling at me before resuming to serve more customers. I let out a small sigh which was quickly cut off from Meliodas coming back out with a plate of delicious-looking food and some booze.

He sat them on the table. "Enjoy!" He spoke with his classic smile, I let out a small shrugged while taking my knife and cutting into the meat, and finally taking a piece of it with my fork before putting it in my mouth.

I chewed on it, tasting the flavor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AGUGH!" I screeched loudly spitting out the meat while gagging, and taking a hold of the boozing chugging it down. "W-What the hell! I can still t-taste it!" I cried out. My jaw clenched in disgust, "R-Remind me to n-never try y-your cooking a-again!" I stuttered with prickles tears in my eyes, it was not that I was sad...It's just so gross it's making my eyes water.

"Sooo- Your's saying you'll stick around!?" Meliodas said with a little too much excitement, I nodded my head, "Of course, if the princess is planning to stick around here with you- of course, I must follow her- to protect her..." I spoke as if it was obvious.

≪No One's Pov ≫

Meliodas smirked from the first moment he saw Y/n it was like the demon inside of him grew possessive at first glance. He could also tell that Elizabeth wasn't so 'innocent' as she seems, the look she gave people who looked at Y/n, it was like she tried to kill them with just her glare.

Meliodas will surely have a discussion with Elizabeth because if she stayed, Y/n will stay. Sure he could just kill Elizabeth and take Y/n, but he wants Y/n to fall for him, plus Y/n would be sad over Elizabeth's death.

So he'll share Y/n with Elizabeth...For now.