“Do you like the sound of that sweetheart?” Caden asked. I tried to look unaffected.

“Nope.” I said popping the ‘p’ and giving them a smirk.

“Oh really?” Adrian said and crawled to me, leaning in towards my ear. “So the thought of me pounding that hot little pussy of yours while Caden fucks that sweet ass doesn’t turn you own? Our sweat covered bodies rubbing together. The sounds of sexy whimpers and moans coming from your mouth as we slam into you. Making you cum so many times that you will lose count?” damn if he didn’t paint a hot picture in my head. I had closed my eyes when his voiced what they were going to do. I felt his hand travel down and into my very wet panties.

“Oh baby you are so fucking wet.” He moaned, his finger rubbing up and down my lips of my sex. Small whimpers were escaping my mouth, hard as I might to keep them in. I was being moved, it was like the first time they touched me but this time I had my back to Adrian. My shirt was gone and so were my panties. If anyone had asked me how I wouldn’t have a clue. I looked down and locked eyes with Caden.

“I’m going to get a sweet taste of the pussy this time. And I’m going to get you back for earlier.” He wasted no time in diving after he said that. I screamed out as took his first taste of me. Adrian was behind me, grabbing my nipples between his thumb and pointer finger. He was giving tugs and pinches. I felt Caden stick a finger in me and I moaned loudly.

“That’s it baby. Let him know it feels good, let us heard those sexy moans.” Adrian said him my ear, Caden growled an agreement against my sex and the vibrations of him doing that had me coming undone.

“AHHH.” I moaned out and Caden grabbed every drop. Adrian was kissing, sucking and nipping at me neck. Caden stuck two fingers in and was fucking me hard, he sucked on my clit and nipped down on it, the same time Adrian nipped my neck and squeezed my nipples. I came undone for the second time, my body shaking in pure pleasure.

“I ca-n’t…” I said stuttering and moaning out. Caden left his fingers in, moving them slowing in and out. He made his way up my body kissing it until he made it up to my lips. He gave me a deep kiss, me tasting myself on him but I could still taste his minty flavor too. He lean back a little, breaking the kiss, and looked me right in the eye.

“I’m not done yet, sweetheart. I have yet to get my fill of that delicious nectar and I plan on quenching this thirst.” I looked at him and watched as he made it back to my core, the pace of his fingers quickened and I could feel the tightening in my lower belly but before I could find my release, he stopped completely.

I whimpered out, which caused both boys to chuckle. Why the hell did he stop? I had my eyes open and was looking him in the eye, he was smirking. He slowly started to move in and out of me, his thumb finding its way to my clit. I could feel the building up again but it wasn’t enough. He, for some sick reason, was denying me my release.

“Do you want release, baby?” he asked his voice deep and husky; seductive. I nodded my head yes. “How bad to you want it?” he asked a large grin on his face. He was going to make me beg. I kept my lips tightly closed.

He chuckled deeply, “You’re not going to do it are you?” he asked deeply amused. I shook my head no. “Fine then.” He said innocently and I grew nervous. Adrian was silently laughing behind me.

“You should have just given in to him.” He whispered in my ear. I was about to shake my head no when Caden quicken his pace, I groaned out loud. Right at the point of almost exploding he would slow down, denying me what I wanted most. He repeated this about five more times, tears of frustration and stubbornness poured down my face.

“Give in to him baby-doll. He won’t stop until you do.” Adrian said in my ear.

“Damn it!” I growled out. I looked down to see a smirking Caden, he knew he was about to win. “Please, please, please let me cum!” I begged out. He quicken his pace, thrusting in and out at a blinding speed. I was so wound up that it only took a few seconds before I saw lights flash before my eyes. Adrian grabbed my face, connecting his lips with my own, swallowing my loud cries of pleasure. I sat there panting as Caden licked my sensitive core clean, getting whimpers here and there. I was so tired and I leaned my head on Adrian’s shoulder. He laid little kisses on the side of my face and I smiled in content.