“We will continue this.” He said and gave my lips a peck and walked over to Adrian who was standing there smirking.

Caden looked at Adrian, “Why exactly did we have to stop?”

“Because we need to explain to her about the mating.” Adrian said simply. Caden nodded his head in agreement. They both turned to me and their eyes grew with lust, I giggled and went to the closet to grab a big shirt. I pulled it on and walked back out to the boys who were leaning against my beds head board.

“Thought you guys should be more focus when you tell me whatever it is you need to tell me.” I said with a smirk that they matched.

They looked at each other, not knowing how to begin. I sat at the end of the bed a crossed my legs under me, waiting patiently for them to begin.

“Have you ever heard of mating?” Adrian asked.

“Do you mean like in the animal kingdom, when they have sex?” I asked my cheeks warming up.

“Yes and do you know what certain animals do? For example, wolves?” Caden asked.

I thought for a moment, trying to remember all books I have read. I wasn’t sure what was true and what wasn’t but I did know that wolves bit their mates during the mating process. Surely that is not what they meant.

“They mark them.” I said, a little scared by the fact that they may bite me.

They both nodded their head. “Yes and that is what we will do when we mate you. It does not hurt, or so I am told, you feel great pleasure. It marks you as already taken, that no unmated wolf can have you and they will try Gabbi. I will let no other touch you besides my brother and I.” Adrian said his eyes were quickly turning to complete pools of black and I knew that Adrian’s wolf would soon take over.

As if my body had a mind of its own, my mouth opened, “Meus sodalis placidi sum tecum solus habeto.” It was a language I had never spoken but sounded Latin. I was caressing his face with my hand. I gasped and covered my both with my hand. Adrian’s eyes had turned back to normal shock and happiness in them, Caden’s matching his.

“What did I just say and in what language?!” I squeaked, shaken from even being able to speak a different language. They both chuckled.

“You just spoke Latin.” Caden said eyes filled with happiness.

“What did I say and why are you so happy?” I asked.

“Be calm my mate, I am yours and yours alone.” Adrian said smiling. “You calmed my wolf completely and he is in total contentment. The reason we are so happy is because a true mate can speak the old language, whether she or he is human or another supernatural creature.”

My cheeks where blushing again, looking down at my lap, “Oh… I guess that’s a good thing?” I asked out.

I felt warm fingers tilt my face up, Caden’s finger, “Yes Gabbi, it is a very good thing.” I smile at both of them, which they returned.

“So now back onto what we were talking about, marking.” Their faces lite up at the thought and I raised my brows at them, questionably.

They both chuckled again, “The idea of you being ours and only ours has us very excited and happy like you wouldn’t believe.” They said together.

“That is sooo creepy.” I giggled. They both grinned. “So when will you mark me?”

Their eyes grew darker, with lust, and they gave big smirks, “When we make love to you, together.” They said again together. I sat there for a moment until their words really hit me. Together, as in both at the same time. I sat there staring wide-eyed at them, gapping like a fish but I could not deny the fact that it turned me on. They sniffed the air and gave me wolf grins; oh how fitting I thought.