We Need Eachother - Zaniel

Start from the beginning

it hurt my hand badly but I don't care. why should I?

I kept punching it like it was a punching bag. it hurt so bad but at the same time felt good.

after hitting hitting it a couple of times I just fell to the ground. broken.

I grabbed my phone and called my best friend Corbyn.

after a couple rings he picked up. "hey Daniel what's up." (he didn't know about the break up yet)

"can you come over- please.." I said into the phone.

"of course.. what happened it sounds like your crying?" I heard him leaving his apartment.

"i- i'll explain when you get here." with that I hung up and continued to cry.

a couple minutes later I heard knocks on the door and knew it was Corbyn. "it's unlocked."

"hey- holy shit what happened??" Corbyn said coming in and noticing the mess.

"we broke up." I was facing away from him so he didn't see my arm.

"oh my god I'm so sorry." he ran over to me and turned me around. I was a mess. my hair was messy I had tears all over my face, my arm was bloody, my eyes were dull and lifeless.

"Daniel! what happened to your arm?!" I pointed to the holes in the wall while I slowly closed my eyes and smiled.

"Daniel it looks broken! you have to go to the hospital!" I just frowned and turned away from him.

"it'll heal by its self. I don't need to go to the hospital." I clearly did not want to go to the hospital.

"Daniel you have to go, get up! I swear I'll call your mom and tell her everything if you don't get up." he was trying to threaten me but I couldn't have cared less.

"call her I fucking dare you." I said starting to just cry more. "fine you wanna be like that."

he knew my mom's number from some other time, so I knew he could easily call her.

I saw him grab his phone and go into another room.

3rd person,

Corbyn went into the other room as Daniel just closed his eyes.

the older boy first called Daniels mom. "hi Mrs. Seavey this is Corbyn, Daniels friend."

"ah yes I remember you how are you sweetie?" Keri said nicely.

"I'm doing fine it's about Daniel.." Corbyns tone started getting lower.

"what happened?" she was worried, I mean it is her son so.

"well Zach, Daniels boyfriend and him broke up and I don't know exactly what happened but he hurt himself. his arm might be broke cause he was punching his wall."

"oh lord! can you take him to the hospital? I'm in Portland right now. I can try to get a plane ticket to LA as soon as possibl-"