Two Prince and the other Prince

Start from the beginning

" Yanan.."

" Hummm"

" Thanks .. Thanks for helping me out. I'm seriously homesick right now and I needed someone from home to talk "

Yanan rubbed the top of Renjuns hand.
" It's fine. No need to thank me. I'm glad to help you . More than that I'm feeling good to know that you counted on me."

A blush could be seen on Yanans cheeks what Renjun noticed but didn't really speak about. He is already in romantic mess . He doesn't wanna increase it anymore.

" I can't believe Renjun arranged all this. But that idiot didn't let us talk to him at all... "

" When I asked him if he heard everything.. he said he did but I'm afraid... I "

Jeno put his finger between Jaemins lips ..
" Huusshhh now ... Renjun is sensible. If he said he heard everything. He did. But I'm sure he is thinking about something. Maybe he needs to clear his mind . "

" And he send us on a date . Which he planned himself and arranged the place .. also ... Jeno .. do you think he is alright?"
Jaemin was worried because after the other nights incident, Renjun didn't let the two talk to him properly and made them go on a date with each other to settle their case.

Which is why he was unable to pay attention to Jeno. 

Jeno was feeling jealous but deep inside he knew, he was also worried about the older. But this is their time so Jaemin should pay attention to him.

And it's Lee Jeno we are talking about here.

" I think we should just drop the date and meet Renjun. I'm not really feeling to spend all time with you . You know... I'm not getting the vibe "

Jaemin looked back at Jeno shockingly.
" Jeno.. what are you saying?"

" Well we are both worried about him so better just end this here. Let's talk to him. It doesn't matter if he told us to talk about ourselves out and planned a date for us. Let's go.."

Jeno stood up to start his feet but Jaemin was quick enough to pull him down by force.
" You are not going anywhere. Sit here ."

Jeno shook his head..
" No we are going now..."

" Jeno .. sit down.."

" Nope.."

It wasn't new to Jaemin that Jeno was a stubborn person. To tame him , Jaemin had to do something. Something means..

A kiss.

He leaned forward and kissed Jenos lips all of a sudden making the older wide his narrow eyes. And his wide eyes transformed to eye smile leaning closer to Jaemin again as he connected their lips together.

They pulled away Sharing a cute kiss making Jaemin looking somewhere else rather than Jeno .

" You know.. you don't need to be shy and all. We did more than sweet kisses that night "

" Sh.. shut up .. that was different and today is different. We were high on hormonal drugs back then. But today... It's just..."

Jeno smiled and rubbed blushing Jaemins cheek with his thumb.

" Yes... It's from pure affection . I get it "

Jaemin smiled..
" I still don't know how I fell for you . Maybe because of Minhyuck or just because I got to see the real you . Maybe I was scared that you'll take Injunie away instead I got closer to you. "

Jeno took a satisfactory breath.
" You know I have been with many people but never actually got to feel how it is to have deep feelings for someone. No matter what kind of feelings. My feelings for you and Renjun and different but I need you both. "