"You two... are serious?" They both look at me with a raised brow, making me back away a little. I never thought of doing that this year, but I guess they did. "I mean it's okay, but really? A boyfriend?" I ask them and they nod.

"Maki.." We all turn to the voice, seeing the famous pudding head of the school, Kozume Kenma. "I kinda sit there.. My bag.." He quietly says, pointing to his bag that was on the floor. Maki immediately stands up, letting him sit. "Thank you." He gives us a small smile, knowing that he doesn't usually smile, I returned it.

The bell suddenly rings, echoing all over the school. Maki takes the seat beside Honami, and Kenma sits right beside me. I give him a smile and a nod, turning to the front to listen to the teacher.

We didn't have to introduce ourselves, almost everyone in this class was my classmate last year. The teacher informed us about the classroom rules, saying, "You may have been studying in this school for more than a year now, but of course, knowing you guys, you would have to be reminded of them," we're in high school but we're still stuck with boring class room rules.

Class is ongoing; I'm looking back and forth at the board and my notebook, copying important notes. I suddenly heard something, background music, turning my attention to my seat mate who was playing on his phone, hands under his desk. I tap his arm, trying to get his attention; Kenma shook his arm every time I tapped him.

"Kenma, you're gonna get caught if you continue playing on your phone." I whisper to him, trying to make me look natural as the teacher eyed us. I nudged his leg, trying everything I can do to help him. "Kenma, hey stop that." I whisper again, trying my best to make him stop.

"What?" He asks, his voice was kinda loud, catching our teacher's attention. I pointed to the teacher, who's now right beside him. He looks up and flinches, noticing the teacher in front of him. I look away, pretending to be clueless of the situation.

"Kozume Kenma." The teacher looks down on him, giving him that scary look she always wears when she catches her students doing something else. "Come to the office right after this class." Kenma bows, face looking so red. The teacher goes back to the front, continuing on with our discussion. I felt him look at me so I averted my attention to my notes, trying to run away from my mistake.

If I hadn't done anything, he would've been okay, he wouldn't have to be called into the office. I glanced at him from time to time, seeing him look so down after getting that from the teacher. I should apologize to him.

The bell rang, indicating that it's the end of first period. Kenma immediately stands, heading out of the classroom. My eyes followed him, feeling guilt build up inside of me as he walked out of class. He's not really sociable, so doing that to him, making him go to the office right on the first day; I feel bad.

I waited for him to come back, I wanted to say sorry. He didn't deserve that, he doesn't deserve that at all. If it was me who got scolded, on the first day, I would probably lose it and curse myself for being stupid. Either that or I'd blame whoever made the teacher pay attention to me.

The moment I turned to the door, probably the 20th time, he was there. I looked away when he saw me. I take a deep breath before turning to him again; I turn to my right, seeing no one. Where is he? I turned my head to every direction, but there was no single trace of a pudding head. I slammed my face to my desk, feeling a few classmates looking at me.