"Shut up." I clenched my jaw and started walking away.

Before I walked away, he caught my arm and spun me around, bringing me close, "Woah, Woah, Woah, where are you going so fast?"

"Back to the dorms?" I raised my brow in a confused manner before Olaf picked me up and put my feet on his skates.

"Well, aren't you going to stay awhile?" He wrapped his strong arms around my waist, pushing my back end towards him.

Chuckling slightly, I rolled my eyes, "I have to go do things tonight, Sanderson."

"Just stay," He then nuzzled his face against my neck. I could hear his faint breaths in my ear. "For a little while." He whispered into my ear which made me chuckle and roll my eyes again.

"Alright," I whispered, surrendering. "5 minutes tops." I glanced at Olaf who picked up his head from the side of mine.

Olaf chuckled, making his chest vibrate through the bulky hockey pads. It was one of those seductive laughs that made my knees weak. Olaf then started slowly skating with me on top of his feet. From behind he then took my hands in his gloves, skating around on the ice.

"I'm surprised your not scared of falling."

"Who would be?" I glanced back at the tall blond.

"All the women I've skated with are always scared of falling. They cling to me for dear life."

"Well, Icelandic women might be different from me because I'm an American and I was surrounded by ice my whole life-" I raised my brow while still looking forward.

"Then why hasn't anyone seen you skate?" He brought his lips to my ear and made a chill run down my spine.

I then dropped my head, looking down at my feet on top of Olaf's skates, "Because I don't skate. It's just a painful reminder."

"A reminder of what?" He whispered once again.

"Something you won't understand, Sanderson." I then turned my head to meet his gaze.

His eyes were a mix of green and chocolate brown, a striking combination that sent goosebumps to my skin. His face dripped with sweat while his blond messy hair acted like a mop to his sweat.

"Ja?"

"Ja," I smirked, replying back in an Icelandic accent before stepping off his feet. "I have to go."

"Ja," He then cleared his throat. "Ja, right. I'll see you tomorrow." His thick accent popped.

"Ja, I'll see you tomorrow," I then started slowly walking back towards the gate, shoving my hands in my pockets. "Sanderson." I threw him one of my winks, with a smirk playing on my lips. Turning around, I grinned like an idiot because I knew I got him back.

Before I left the rink, I heard loud sounds of skates cutting the edges of the ice and flinging ice shavings, making me picture what Olaf was doing. In my mind, he was doing victory laps or sprints to get his excitement out.

I went back to the dorms to go get changed and I skipped dinner too, which made Jules and Connie come up to the dorm looking for me with a rolled-up magazine in Connie's hand, "Vicki! Your on a magazine!" Connie smiled, unrolling the magazine and holding it up to show me.

"Your face is on billboards, newspapers, and other magazines too!" Jules smiled, snatching the magazine from Connie's hands before flipping the pages.

"But that's not even the best part." Connie's voice dropped from sarcasm as she rolled her eyes, skimming the pages briefly as Jules flipped through them.