Ignorance is your new best friend - Jasper Hale love story

I suddenly realised Jasper had hold of my hand. I blushed and pulled it away. I didnt want that feeling to ever stop.

"You've been through a lot." Jasper stated, feeling full sympathy for me. Thats what im afraid of, people feeling sorry for me, that not what i signed up for.

"Yeah I have. Don't feel sorry for me, I put myself in that position." I looked at my hands fiddling with mt thumbs. 

There was some noises coming from downstairs. I think the film has finished. 

"Jasper, Ana?" I heard bell yell up the stairs.

"Yeah up here." I yelled back down at here.

They came up stairs. I looked at them and put my medications away.

"I'm diabetic,and I have A.D.D, I needed my medication and we just got talking." I stated. 

"Yeah okay, We're gonna put another film on and the pizza is on its way, so come back down." Bella said pulling me by my hand. I struggled to get her off me. I dont like being touched.

I sat down next to jasper again and pulled the blanket over me. Alice has to go because she has some buisness to attend to apparently at 11pm at night. I have no idea what that could possibly be!

We started to watch war horse. That film always gets to me, I start blubbering like a baby. 

 I sighed about half way through the film and I couldnt get comfortable enough for my liking. My eyes were sore and wet from crying at the film. I feel too hot under this blanket and I am starting to get agitated at this point.

I must of dozed off because all of a sudden, edward and bella wernt in the room.

It was just me and jasper, who I was leaning against. He was cold and hard, but it feels good because I think im running a fever or something.

"What time is it?" I asked squinting around the room looking for a source of light, it was dark apart from the hall lamp.

"2am darlin' "Jasper whispered in his southern accent. I sighed and just relaxed back.

One thing struck me about jasper, and that was that I always feel calm and relaxed around him. 

He slowly rubbed my arm as if he was attempting to keep me warm, but he was ice so it just wasnt happening,this made me smile, but I started to doze off again. It was so relaxing just having someone there.

________________

My eyes fluttered open to find that the curtains were still drawn and the smell of bacon radiating from the kitchen.

I stretched out on the couch as my blanket fell off me an the cold morning air made me shiver. I rubbed my eyes remembering the fact that I fell asleep on jasper, and that couldnt be more embarrassing, he must think im such a weirdo,creep, insane and did i mention a weirdo?

I fell off the couch onto the floor with a thud and I moaned. Not a great way to start the day. I lugged myself up the stairs and to my room to get my medications.

As I went into my room I found all of my medication layed out and ready, even my insullen injection. I smiled to myself, only knowing that it must of been Jasper who done this for me.

After I sorted myself out, I leaped down the stairs more full of energy now that I have had my insullen. I went into the kitchen to find Bella, Edward and Jasper cooking and laying out breakfast.

"Good morning you beautiful chaps." I said all chirpy. I have no idea why I was so happy,and cheerful.

"Well someone had a good sleep!" Bella laughed at me, putting some bacon on my plate.

"Well, what are we going to do today? I really wanna see the town!"

They all looked at eachother as if they all thought the same thing.

"Theres a state fair on in Port angeles if youd like to go? Me and Bella are gonna go." Edward stated aloud. I thought about it for a second. State fair...where there is going to be hundreds of people? And people drinking alcohol....

"Erm...I think I'll give it a miss on second thoughts. Feel a bit iffy." I mumbled eating my last peice of bacon.

"Okay well me and Edward are gonna go in a few minutes, so I guess you'll just stay in then. There is some money in the cabbinet if you need anything though.

I looked at her and nodded, and thenI peered out the sides of my eyes at Jasper, he was staring at me.

 I felt a rush of happieness through my body, mixed with confusion. 

______________________

Sorry its short this time, let me know what you think!