Ignorance is your new best friend -Jasper Hale love story

I slept heavy that night.Trying to find peace in my dreams, they were so distant to real life.

Rain drops plopped onto my window the next morning,and the musty smell of rain filled my room. i rolled over hugging my pillow. Im starving, but if i go downstairs i have to face the world.

I can hear bella laughing and joking with edward. I sit up slowly choking back my tears with a lump in my throat that was painful.

I swung my legs around inhaling the smell of the rain and taking in the koudness of the thunder rumbling through the sky and watching the flash of the lightening rip through the sky relentlessly. i stepped to my medication and injected myself and took my pills. i sighed and opened  my door, still choking back the tears of failure, yes failure.

i walked down stairs slowly but surely.

i smiled at bella who was in the living room. she was on top of edward who looked at me in the eyes.

"morning..." i mumbled twidling my thumbs anxiously.

"good morning." they both replied looking cautious at me, as if i done something horrible.

"look, im fine now i had a small...obstical and i am fine i can cope." i smiled.

bella stood and smiled at me reassuringly.

"come to edwards families house tonight, and meet his parents , they really want to meet my godsister." bella stepped to me.

i thought about it for split second. "sure." because he'd  be there. Jasper.

my heart fluttered at the thought of him, but curiosity got the better of me and my stomach started to hurt. why was he cold? did he have an illness?  was he aneamic?  it justvgave me a funny feeling.

I sat around the house all day eating and listening to music in my room, not interacting with the real world one single bit, my bliss. my new bliss not my old one might i add. my old one was sitting in my room drugged up on weed or cocaine, floating in and out of reality...all because of one person and one night. Drugs made me feel invincable, on top of the world. I could be anyone or do anything. It was my bliss.

i arrived at edwards house with bella i stepped out of edwards silver volvo and gasped.his house was like a mansion! it was huge and open, so modern looking. i hesitated before following them, new placed make me nervous.

i shrugged my jacket off like bella and edward.

"welcome... thus is my house, my parents are in the next room come and say hello." Edward announced and i bit my lip and nodded.

i followed him and bella into the next room. and i came face to face with two more beautifully stunning people, a blode haired man with very masculine features and a caramel haired women who was very mothery looking, and had a stunning figure. they were both extremely pale and humble looking.

"hi..." i said not looking at either of them.

"hello!" said the woman who i assume to be esme. " welcome to our home, bella has told us so many good things about you! im esme and this is my husband carlisle." her voice was doft, like a mother but very rich and smooth.

"hello, please make yourself at home." carlisle said sticking his hand out for a shake and i reached out and shook it, i was shocked ag the coldness of his hand and quickly pulled away. i smiled weakly. "alice and jasper  will be here in a minute and emmett is in the other room."

i smiled. they were lovely,  so welcoming.

i followed bella into the next room, why is there so many rooms! i wondered what emmett and rosalie looked like, perfect like the rest?

i saw a muscley male sitting on the sofa watching a football game shouting at the tv.

"Emmett, this is ana, be nice and do t hurt her, ana this is emmett a lump of meat whos football crazy." bella smild at us both and emmett had spun to look at me and was gawking.

"i can see what jasper was on about now!"he exclaimed inaa deep husky voice.

i blushed and bella smacked him on the back of the head. edawrd entered the room and told emmett to shut up, and leave me alone. i smiled at them nervously.

"so...do we go to the same school?" i asked emmett.

"yeah im in senior year now, you are aswell arent you?" he said looking proudat this knowledge.

i nodded.

i sat there for an hour getting to know more about him and the house and then esme and carlisle joined and we talked more and more. we must of sat there for at least three hours just talking and laughing. emmett was so full of himself! i sat there and sighed while everyone else was chating away. i started to feel a bit funny, quesey and lightheaded, why was i here? i got confused and i stood up randomly.

"ana?!" Bella shouted at me waving her hands. i sat back down and ran my hands through my hair, i couldnt speak, i think i was having a hypo, i forgot to administer my insullen, words wouldnt escape.

everyone looked at me and carlisle jumped up and ran to me quicker than i could see, and ba he was right next to me. he looked at edward and bella. everything was blurry and distant...like a dream world i felt woozey and drunk.

"insullen." edward shouted all of a sudden. and i felt my head nod.

esme propped me up on her knees and carlisle disappeared and returned in a flash....how?

he had something in his hanc and i felt panic surge through me, i felt out of control, my diabetes and blood sugar was low. panic didnt help.i couldnt help myself and he had a syringe in his hand. i squirmed and freaked not understanding.

"edward get jasper." i heard esme say quietly and all of a sudden he was there, beautiful jasper. emmett was standing well away with bella next to him looking freaked. i felt a calm wafe wash over me when i sensed his presence.  i had my eye on the syringe and carlisle looked at me and explained it was insullen, and rolled my shirt up exposing my lower stomach. he then quickly injected me. once more panic raged through me with the fact he injected me. it made me think i was back home....

another wave of calmness projected over me.

i leaned over esme for a few minutes and then she helped me onto the couch. i sat there andshe gpt me a glass of juice. at this moment in time it was just me, jasper,carlisle and esme.

i have never felt so embaressed in my life.

"im sorry..." i whispered.

"dont be sorry. i didnt mean to panic you when i got insullen for you, you see im a doctor here in forks, i have insullen in my office, i really want to give you a check over though because your diabetic."carlisle ssid putting a hand on my shoulder. i nodded.

"i should of mentioned when i met..." i peered at jasper who was full of worry, his face said it all.

i wanted to take away the worry from him, every last bit especially since i know it was caused by me.