Ignorance is your new best friend - Jasper Hale love story

I sat in carlisles office rubbing my hands anxiously as he took my blood sugars.

carlisle finally smiled and said, "4.5" perfect. i was feeling normal again, more myself but tired.  i smiled at him.

" can i ask you something" he asked cautiously leaning on his desk in front of me.

i sighed.

"may as well.." i said slowly having an idea what he was going to ask me.

"what are the scars?" he asked looking me in the eyes.

i was right.

i smirked. "Which ones? some are from my mother," i said peering at my stomach. "some are drug abuse, and some are depression..." i tensed slightly, tugging at the long sleeves on my shirt.

Carlisle looked down, slightly embarressed at asking.

"im sorry. If you ever need to talk im here, im a qualified counsellor and dr. its not easy i know that for sure. Coping with things like that." carlisle stated, standng firmly.

"you have no idea..."

i stood and we both walked to the door and downstairs.

It looked as if everyone had went out. no one was around. we both walked into the living room and found jasper sitting there with his head in his hands. carlisle nodded at me and left. i dont really know why but he did. and i was alone with jasper. Jasper Hale.

i went and sat dowm next to him and his head lifted, and he smiled at me. i always feel so calm around him, as if he was a new drug to me.

"How are you feeling now?" JAsper exhaled.

"I am great now thank you, i forgot....yeah well. I am better now." I assured him.

I heard a sigh of relief.

"I was really worried about you..."

"why do I feel so calm around you?" I suddenly blurted, averting eye contact.

Jaspers face relaxed, "I dont know, I feel relaxed around you too..." he said softly, reaching out and holding my chin.  I stopped breathing.   My heart pounding on my chest. Jasper closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.  I was totally in awe. Jasper smelt so good, he smelled like a deep freshly mowed lawn and it was so sweet. He slowly caressed my cheek and my breathing hitched. woah, what was happening. Jasper opened his eyes and they werent what they usually looked like.

instead of this honey golden color they were this cold, black looking color, even though they werent normal I couldnt tear my eyes away from him i was mesmorised.

"your eyes..." I said and he tore his cold hand away from my face. I could hear the blood rining in my ears.

he got up and paced slightly, and I didnt feel as calm anymore. I felt a slight panic, why was he pacing? wss he angry with me?....was he going to hurt me? thats what everyone that hurt me done before they actuallu did.... I closed my eyes. I was confused.

"im sorry. .." I whispered, still confused. why were his eyes like coal?

"its not your fault, its mine... im sorry."he sat back down beside me.

he looked as if he was in pain, he looks like this a lot.

"Ana, its time to go, Charlie said someone is waiting to see you."Bella came walking in breaking our silence. I stood up quickly and told him goodbye.

The car ride home was silent with bella and edward driving, it felt like something was wrong, as if I was in the dark about something.