Chapter 24-Kiss?

Marie P.O.V

Mark,tom,becca,and Tammy are the rest of our crew with some other people but they don't come unless something goes wrong or someone is sick or we just simply need one other person.

Mark is our director he is really good friends with Brenda and they have known each other for awhile so he is kinda like a fatherly figure to me. Mark is a 32 year old man with a wonderful wife named barb who is amazing sometimes she will come on set and they have one kid who is 13 or 14 who is YouTube famous and is in a colabe channel who I have never met.

Tom is the co director he helps with props and everything he gets everything going smoothly and helps us if we need help. Tom is younger then mark and is 27 years old we make fun of him because he has gray hairs but he says that's because of us. Tom is married to a girl named Katy and has two kids a 4 and 9 year old kaylie and dexter

Becca is our singing teacher, she's been me and Lilly's singing teacher since preschool. Becca is a really nice, fun, and hilarious person to be around her and Tom too but when something needs to be done they don't mess around. Becca is 20 and is like a sis to me and Lilly

Tammy is our dance and makeup person/teacher, since I already know how to dance she just shows us the moves and goes over it with us. She also does our makeup. Tammy is 27 and has 1 daughter well it's her niece and her names sam but her mom never took care of her so Tammy took her in.

Morgan is our clothes designer and is 20 she doesn't have any children but is engaged. Morgan is amazing and very hyper.

Brenda which you already know is our manager and been our manager. We had this little crew for as long as I remember I think I was 2 when I was introduced to these people, but we officially became something when I was in first or second grade. My 'business crew' isn't just my businesse crew they are my second family and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Marie P.O.V

Me and Jason texted the crew to come to our house at 2 so we can talk about the music video and right now it was 10. A few hours later mom came into the house with Lilly and Morgan trailing behind her.

" Hey Marie and Jason" Morgan said coming up to us and giving us a hug

"Hey Morgan how was your trip to Paris" I asked standing up to give her a actual hug

"Umm it was alright but I missed you guys" she said

Morgan went to Paris for a fashion show and we were all proud of her.

At 2 everyone showed up and mark and Tom were talking about the music video. We were going to either do some of it today or tomorrow. Right now there just getting clothes,dances,location and all that jazz together.

"Alright so we are going to do it at a water fountain park thing while you guys sing and dance" mark said "Marie come here for a sec" he said again coming to me then going outback. I close the doors waiting for mark to speak.

"So Marie we were wondering if at the end of the video you and Jason Kiss, is that alright?" Mark asked making sure I wasn't going to flip. He looked at me with a somewhat pleading look?

"Ya sure I mean it is supposed to be a fairy tale, maybe that could be my happy ending" I said smiling a little, this was going to be my first kiss and I'm scared shitless. Mark and I came back inside.

"Alright Marie your going to wear a Anna dress and a dark green feathery mask that only covers your eyes" Morgan said sitting next to me on the couch explaining things "you won't put any paint on for the video because you will be singing and dancing and sweating it off so yeah" morgan said once again explaining things