Chapter 28- Just walking around

Marie POV

I grabbed my purple board from holly and walked to the front door.

"Are you ready" she asked as I just nodded my head "alright let's goo" she added running into the street and hopping on her board as I followed her actions.

Us be us and not likening Starbucks we went to dairy queen and got smoothies. Then made our way to the park type thing. I mean it has a tiny playground but it's by a library so people with guitars come around or little kids with violins things like that.

As me and holly were walking around we noticed a little boy dancing to a guy playing music.

"Can I join?" I asked the man figuring he was the father of the eight year old

"You know break dance and hip hop?" He asked

"Yes sir I do?" I replied

"Be my pleasure" he said I waited a few seconds then started break dancing with the little boy. I went into a stall then into a handstand. the little boy walked up to his dad all swag like and grabbed a beanie he slipped it on then slid on his head. I then started spinning  on my hands and that's when the music stopped and me and the boy got into a pose.

"Wow that was fantastic!" "Where did you learn that from?" His father asked surprised

"Oh I do dance at a dance studio and one of the teachers there taught me" I said reaching in my back pocket "do you want his card?" I asked handing him his card

"Sure me and cole will call him later on alright" said the man as he was about to leave with I'm guessing his son cole

"Well that was cool!" Holly said walking up to me

"Yeah is was let's keep walking though" I said we kept walking and throwing money here and there to people performing. I was finally 2:00 and we started getting hungry.

"Hey let's goto subway" I said to holly

"Sure" she said "but let's take my car" she added as I just nodded and we walked to her car. We got in and buckled up leaving the drive way heading to sub way.....

A/n dun dun dun, hey guys I updated again! Yay!! I'll be making the next chapter very soon and it will be up very soon too welp got to go bye!