Chapter 31

Nash's pov

"You guys can go see her now, but she's in a coma" said the nurse as we followed her to Marie's room.

We stepped in and all took a seat looking at her pale face.

*two weeks later*

We've all been in Marie's room for the past two weeks yeah we all take turns some of us go home and and some of us stay so we can all rest and clean up.

Right now I was at the hospital with Cameron and the jacks plus Shawn.

Cameron's pov

We were all on our phones, I looked up and seen Marie's eyes fluttering open.

"Hey baby girl" I said walking to her bed and kneeling down whispering to her.

"Hi" she said her voice raspy

None of the guys noticed her besides Shawn.

"I'll go get the doctor" he whispered and walked out and then came back in.

"Hey Marie how are you feeling?" The doctor asked coming closer getting the guys attention.

"I'm not good I feel like I'm gunna puke" she said as her face turned green.

The doctor quickly grabbed the trash can and aimed it towards Marie as she threw up in it.

"Marie we need to do some tests and make sure you totally all right before we let you go okay?" The doctor ask

"Okay..." She mumbled as she threw up again.

They pushed the bars on her bed up and wheeled her out. We all stayed in the room while they went to do some tests.

They came back bout two hours later and Marie was asleep.

"So we did a cancer test and blood test but the answers will be in another 2 hours" the doctor said "but we'd like to keep Marie in the hospital over night" he added

"Okay thank you" I said as we all took a seat again

It's was probably around 10:00 when all of us fell asleep waiting for the doctor

A/n
I updated guys I'm finally out of school so I'll be posting more 😃