I looked down in humiliation because of what the school librarian did and heard Sanjie quietly chuckling beside me. I scowled at him.

"Ayan! Napagalitan na ako nang dahil sa'yo." I snorted.

He halted laughing. "You should've eased your voice since it's you who said that were inside the school library." He upheld.

He is full of justifications, so I quit arguing with him and proceeded to answer the activity that's been given to us a while ago. Instead of Lorraine and Maxi enabling me to answer our activity, I'll be doing it all by myself because they wanted me to have quality time with Sanjie.

I should be applying Lorraine's advice to me earlier. I have to act naturally in front of them, act as if nothing happened. Like those declarations didn't transpire.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Thanks, but no thanks Sanjie."

Then he quit asking again and let me finish answering the activity. After a couple of minutes, I did it. I feel so peaceful when I'm done answering the activity. I took a deep whiff and stretched my arms upwards.

"Are you giving it to the faculty?"

I looked at him. "No, I'm giving this back to my friends and tell them to pass this on to the faculty themselves," I replied.

I stood up and so he was. "Where are you off to after that?" He asked again.

I shrugged my shoulders. I don't know where to go after that since I don't have the next class.

He smiled. "That's good to hear because I have plans and you're coming with me." He said then snatched my bag and other stuff, and he began walking towards the exit door of the school library.

I was stunned at what he said and did but followed him afterward. I cannot believe this guy! How can he act normal in front of me as if nothing occurred? Like averting me didn't arise to him? Like lending me a lot of excuses that didn't happen to him?

I came back to the classroom with him and I saw my friends were talking and lent me thumbs-up up when they saw me walking towards them.

"How was it?" Maxi asked.

"Did it go well?" Lorraine too asked.

Instead of retorting their questions. I gave them our activity paper and they gave me a grin.

"We guessed it did go well because he's bringing your things." Lorraine teased as she's looking outside the classroom where Sanjie was.

"You guys pass it to the faculty because I already did my part and..." I looked away at them. "...M-May pupuntahan kami ni Sanjie." I proceeded.

They smirked and gave me a wink.

"Sure thing Aniah girl!" Maxi agreed.

"Take care you two!" Lorraine teased.

I swiveled my eyes on them and bid our goodbye kisses to each other, and turned back on them then walked out of the classroom. As I get out, I saw Sanjie who was leaning on the wall and waiting for me to come out. I gazed at him. Why does he have to be this handsome? No wonder he's an ideal guy for every woman in our school.

I couldn't help but think that Sanjie was like my beau because he's always with me and a gentleman. A boyfriend material to women. Also to his cousin, Sander.

"Are you done scanning me?" He asked.

I nearly freaked out because he caught me. So I instantly looked away. "I'm not checking you." I withheld.