Then I saw him chatting to Lorraine and Maxi, and then Maxi pointed something. I lately knew that Sanjie is asking them where my bag was because I saw Sanjie took my bag and things on my chair. But before he left, he said something to my friends, that made them smiled. I got odd because they're narrowly far from me.

I was surprised to see Sanjie who's now standing in front of me. That was sharp.

He smiled. "Let's go." He said and grabbed my wrist, then we started walking.

"By the way, where's Sander?" I asked.

"He was with his group mates and busy doing their group project. So that's why I'm here with you today." He replied.

"Wala kang practice ngayon?" I asked him in turmoil.

"I have." He answered.

"Then why aren't you there? Baka mapagalitan ka pa." I asked again.

He halted and looked at me.

"I told them I'm not going to practice today dahil walang maghahatid sa'yo." He retorted.

How many times did my heart battering at him? Because my heart is thumping on him again. Oh My! I don't know what to say. I am silent! He pardoned himself from practice just because no one will drive me home?

"So, let's go?" I heard Sanjie asked.

I nodded and we continued walking. I can't believe that he forfeited his dance practice just for me! Am I important to him? Oh!!! I still couldn't believe it! I wanted to cry out in joy but Sanjie's with me.

We reached the parking lot after a couple of minutes. Sanjie as being a guy opened the car door for me, and put my things in the back seat. He orbited his car and opened the car door of the driver's seat and he began driving.

None of us were speaking while he was driving but I saw him staring at his wristwatch. I think he's checking the time if he could still enmesh to his dance practice.

"Do you wanna catch up to your practice?" I asked him.

"Why'd you asked?" He asked me back while his eyes were at the road.

I looked at the side of the window.

"Nakita ko kasing panay ang tingin mo sa relo mo." I replied.

He chuckled. "No. I'm just checking the time if it's still early." He told.

"Bakit?"

He smiled. "Because I'm taking you out."

"H-Ha?"

A date? He's taking me out on a date? Or just a friendly date?

I can't help but guessing where Sanjie will take me this time. He didn't even tell me if this was a date or just a friendly date. I don't want to infer okay?

"You planned all of these," I said when we arrived at a garden and saw the setup was into a picnic.

He stroked his hair while looking at the picnic setup. "Naisip ko lang kasi na I should try something new whenever I'm taking you out. Ang common na kasi kung dadalhin pa ulit kita sa mga restaurants." He clarified.

I laughed. "Well, I didn't ask you to bring me there. Kinokontra pa nga kita eh kasi sa mamahalin na pagkainan mo pa talaga ako dinadala." I stated.

"Because you deserved it. I mean, you deserve to be treated special." He said.

I looked away when he said that. I felt butterflies in my belly and he gave me his hand, I ratified and we walk towards the picnic set up on the grass.