CHAPTER 5 THE BASKETBALL GAME

*AALIYAH PROV*
Me and Blake have been talking for a while he's been very open with me and usually guys are not really that open but him he's not afraid to tell me everything even tho we've just meet but its kinda nice that he's like that. His girlfriend sure was dumb to get rid of him.

As the time flys by Blake takes a look at his phone and notices the time it was almost 6:30, if he didn't leave right away he was going to be late for his basketball game
*BLAKE PROV*
"Umm Aaliyah I have to go if you still want to go I will have a seat for you saved behind my seat and then maybe after we can go to dinner later or I can have you meet the whole team at this club. I totally forgot , but would you like to go on a date after ?"
*AALIYAH PROV*
"Yeah you might have to give me a little more time to get ready after the game. "Blake said "yeah how about you meet me there and then text me " Aaliyah answered "that sounds fine how about 2:30, does that sound all right with you." Blake asks "that sounds perfect I will see you at the game. " Aaliyah said sweetly
* 4 hours later *
As I drive into the staples stadium I get a text message from Blake.
Blake👦🏽😍:hey just drive through the vip parking I saved a spot next to my car for you.
Aaliyah: thanks
As I arrive next to a black tinted window tesla I see a couple of people walk by my car. I am not dressed as well as they are, I feel kind of out of place. My makeup and hair were on point but my outfit was just casual skinny light blue jeans, red chris paul jersey and black Red Bottoms. As i walk to the tent with the words vip the very scary body builder looking guy asks for my name and I gladly tell him "Aalyiah hoston" after a few seconds he finally finds my name "you may enter mrs Aalyiah" he says I continue to walk into the staples stadium not knowing where to go so i ask for some assistance and I find a lady and it turns outs to be blakes ex girlfriend . she kindly tells me where my seat and immediately sits right next to me. Confused as hell she turns to me and "asks arent you that new girl that just moved into our apartment complex". Me not really paying close attention to what she had said i go ahead and answer anyway "yeah i just moved here because I just got excepted to UCLA on a basketball scholarship." she looks at me with excitement but also jelousy " oh well i go to USC and also have been playing basketball for about 2 years now at that school did you apply to USC " she said. "I went on a campus tour , but I really didn't like the vibe of that school ya know . " I answered. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Brynn Cameron." Brynn smiled. "Its nice to meet you I'm Aaliyah Hoston ." I shook her hand politely . Suddenly we heard sirens go off and a deep voice introduces The Clippers team when the finally announce Blake. Brynn screams "That's my man !!!!" Just hearing her say that made my skin boil. It took all the strength in my body not to slap her straight across the face.
* * * Hour Later * * *
The clippers are in the final quarter and they are down by 2 points . With only 2:00 minutes left on the clock its up to Blake, Dj and Chris to make this last play a good one. The team get back on the court and the clippers have the ball Chris Paul makes his way down the court and passes the ball to Dj and. Then to Blake and he shots from the 3 point line and he makes it and the buzzer goes off and that's it the Clippers win the game.