Chapter 2 The Tall Man

As I wake up I noticed  that everyone on the plane has left and I was the only one there as I see a flight attendant walk by I ask her where did we land she tells me we are at the LAX airport are you continuing with us to Las Vegas. Even though I would love to go to Las Vegas  I stood up and got of the plane as I walk out I try to find my god mother in the huge crowd I finally spot her with my god brother. Who is only 5 years old still a baby its been a long time since I last seen them as I approach  them she walks up to me and gives me a big hug the first thing she says to me is "Oh my god look how big you have gotten  Aalyiah I haven't seen you in 3 years wow how time flys by". She asks me tons of questions like hows your mom and dad, is your sister doing anything right now and I answer everyone of them "my mom and dad are fine both planning on retirement soon I hope and my sister has been busy with here singing career but she still goes back home to spend time with my family so thats good". As the questions stop and the awkward silence starts i ask my god mother how have you been has Anthony been good ( anthony is my god brother) and . She first ignores my questions and a few seconds later shes sighs well being a single mother and Anthony is getting bigger its hard for him especially when he keeps asking things about his father and I cant tell him anything except that he walked out on us when he was 2 month's old. But other then that we've been doing good I'm actually happy your here I was think since you are living here know could I drop him off at your apartment sometime so you guys could spend somtime together its been a while and you have always been his favorite. The only thing I could say was yeah that sounds like a great idea first I would have to figure out my school schedule first and I will let you know when  you can maybe we could go to Disney land together its been a while since I went with my family so if you want I could take him next Saturday. Sure that would sound great my godmother says he would like that so much he loves it there since I've been busy I cant really take him and I feel bad so that would be great if you could. As we approach my apartment she asks me if I needed a ride to the school so I can pick up my schedule I said no thanks I was up here in LA last week to bring my stuff and car so I didn't need a ride plus I only oived like 2 hours away from the school so it wasn't that bad of a drive. As I get out of her car say bye to anthony I walk up to the garage where my car is parked while I look in my purse to find my keys I run into something hard at first I thought it was a pool but as I look up its was a tall good looking guy he had to be 6 foot 9 or something  cause im actually  really tall for a girl and he made me feel really  small  compared to him as I apologize to him for not seeing him he looks at me and smiles thats ok you looked busy. This guy was so nice his deep voice could turn any girl on and by the looks of it he was in really good shape too so do you live in these apartments I ask him oh no my girlfriend lives here I just came by to check on here right when he said girlfriend i knew that was my time to go oh ok while I better go I say hold up I didn't get your name mine blake what about you as I stare into his eyes my mind goes blank and forget everything I must have been standing there starting for a good 2 minutes it felt like but I come back and say my names Aalyiah  and hes says thats a very pretty  name. Thanks I say while I walk to my car I could feel him staring at me and I hear him fallow me and he says how long have you lived here he asks I tell him I just moved here today so im kinda new to things well I think you'll like it here if you need any help getting around call me as he gives me something in my hand I think to myself  call him. What did he mean about that I dont even have his  number or even know this guy so as I get into my car I open up to see what he gave me and of course his number is written on the little piece of paper as I through it into my bag I just think what a flirt he is for having a girlfriend .