𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

Start from the beginning

Adrien scolded but this was shrugged by the white-hair boy. "He got your temper al right." Aphrodite muttered which made Hunter Black scoffed.

"... Does that mean...?"

RECOGNIZED- WONDER WOMAN
RECOGNIZED- HAWKEYE

"Diana! What's going-!" Wonder woman suddenly punched The God of War who stumbled back a bit and Aphrodite gasped. "YOU DARE HIT MY KING?!" Aphrodite hissed as Diana pointed a sword at them.

"I like a challenge!" "Woah! Hey! Hey! Calm down!" Nightwing had to intervene as Ares tries to get himself up but was later aided by Aphrodite.

"Clint?" Wanda asked as he was breathing hard. "Everyone is assembled." Damian growled when he heard that. "Why are we being assembled." Robin asked and Clint pointed to a furious Wonder Woman.

"... Apparently them."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ENTERING- JUSTICE LEAGUE
ENTERING- WANDA
ENTERING...

One by one, each superhero and the God of War and Goddess of Beauty revealed themselves. Rose groan as she clung to Damian who was frowning sadly.

"Is she okay..?" Wanda caress her daughter's cheek as Damian sigh, still holding her bridal style. Wanda smile small and gently ruffle Damian's hair.

"Hey kiddo. Let's get him to the infirmary." Flash said as Damian nodded and walked behind him. "Looks like a reunion." Speed muttered as Wanda eyed the scenery.

"Every superhero..." Hawkeye said and Wanda nodded then smile at the marksman. "It's good to see you."

"I had to. Andrwea finally became the new leader huh.." Wanda sighed and crossed her arms. "I really don't understand... all of this..." She motioned and Hwakeye gently pat her stiff shoulders.

"It's not easy being a mom and a superhero at the same time. She'll get through it, just like you did." This made Scarlet smile and then glance up to see Tony with his cousin and... another God.

"Huh. Must be Zeus?" Hawkeye sarcastically said and Natasha who was suddenly beside him, hummed too. "Huh. Did the bolt gave it away?" Wanda rolled her eyes at them.

"Even Zeus is here." Diana said as Tony is now faced with every hero in site. "Why is Zeus here." Diana said rather than asked. "Glad to see you beat up, Ares." The God of war scoffed as Zeus sigh.

"Okay enough." Tony pinched the bridge of his nose then sigh. "Zatanna will explain the situation." Tony called the magician user and she casted a spell.

"esaelaer!" Her cards flew everywhere until it twirled together and form yellow mists of figures. "Okay. I don't know exactly what's happening." A young black girl with white short hair said honestly.

"This figures are the magi cellestials. They're the ones who gave us magic." She swift her gloved hands down and revealed a dark mist. "This was the only form I could see. Something must have happened."

"It doesn't make sense though." A young teenage boy said whose in a Spider-Man costume. Zatanna sighed. "I wish I could understand it as well. We actually don't know why the Gods and Goddesses are here in the first pla-!"

BOOM! CLASH!

Thunder erupted everywhere and it aim at Zeus but was not affected. "Oops." He nonchalantly said which made a brown-hair girl growl and was almost ready at throwing her own elemental powers when she was stopped by her mentor.

"Like I said back in the other room, magic is dissappearing but you humans never listen."

Tlack! Tlack!

Everyone's eyes shifted to the people on the door. Its the Young Avengers... whose are covered in bruises and gash which made their mentors hiss at their figures, but what really caught them... was..

"YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MAGIC USER TWINS!" Their new leader, Andwrea Jung said as she harshly kicked the tied up twins.

"UNTI- Zeus?!" Both twins shriek as Zeus laugh. "Who would have thought I'd see the day where Apollo and Artemis are tied together!" He said enthusiastically but left the Young Avengers shocked.

"WHAT?!" They screech which made Tony hiss and growl. "ENOUGHT WITH THE SCREAMING!" He said and sigh heavily.

"This is frustrating as it is!" He muttered and Batman took the upperhand. "Quarelling here will get us nowhere. Let's do it this way. Sapphire, Dash go with Miko, try and track the other Gods and Goddesses there is and bring them here."

"Hellfire, Aura stay here with the Young Avengers... train them if you want. I'm giving you both the opportunity to do what's necessary." Both nodded and started walking towards the still quarelling members.

"Wanda, Hawkeye, see if you can get contact with the Guardians, they might know something." Wanda looked at Wiccan who nod and had to get in the center of the stage of their meeting.

"I'll try to teleport you all to your designated areas." Batman curtly nod then looked at the magician users. "Zatanna, go back to the castle and find answers. Call Constantine immediately." Zatanna put on her hat and nod.

"Tony, Steve and I will have to go with Diana. We'll start looking for answers at your place." Batman said as Wonder Woman nod. "Let's bring Raven with us." She said and Raven nod curtly.

"Strange you can aid our magician users if you must." Batman said as Dr. Strange smirked. "The rest of us will do our missions. Others can aid one another. Contact one another if something went wrong. Are we all clear?"

"Raven! Can you lend me a hand!" Wiccan said as Raven float beside him as he finished his transport spell.

"I'm gonna need a lighly dark spell on this one." Raven hummed but nodded. Both then float and the symbols Wiccan drew on the ground start to let out sparks.

"Step inside the circle." Wiccan said to everyone and some did. Wiccan and Raven enchanted while a blonde girl frown. "How come they get to go and we don't."

Another blonde girl girl shrugged her shoulders. "Duh, cause they're worried for you." This perk the leader. "Really?" The blonde laugh and rolled her brown eyes.

"No. I lied. Your the leader, duh." This made the leader of Young Avengers frown and the blonde marksman pinched the pale skin of an ally. "Ow! Hey!"

"What Hellfire was trying to say is that, all of you just need to compromise with one another." The blonde marksman said and this cause the superhuman and reality warp superhero scoffed, puffing out her auburn bangs away from her face.

"This is stupid." She muttered and the short blonde hair girl rolled her eyes. "Remind me again why we are doing this." Alyssa Hunter said to Aura who smile softly.

"Its because we're superheroes and Batman's orders absolute." Hellfire groan but sigh. "They better be worth it... I've got a bad feeling..." Alyssa patted her back and smirk. "Atta girl."

As each superheroes walked to their path, The Young Avengers looked up to see Thor and Dr. Strange scowling at them. "Meeting room. Now." Thor said deadly which made the others gulp except one.

"F*ck off old man."