After I slide on a pair of boxers, I head back into the bedroom and put the rest of my clothes on.

"Age only made you more sensual." Bianca speaks out as I shrug my shirt on.

I look over to her. "Can't imagine, seeing as I haven't seen much of the gym lately.

"I'm sure once the summer comes you'll be back in the shape you want to be." She seats herself on the edge of the bed. "For now though I'm not complaining."

I scoff. "Probably one of the only things you don't complain about."

"Such a waste though, let such a beautiful body be wasted on waiting for your princess." She sighs. "Even though she's already pretty serious with that guy."

Immediately I tense up, a reminder that I don't appreciate. Bianca always toys with me in such venomous ways that it's shocking I return here. The last thing I wanted to think about today is Sage's long term boyfriend Travis.

Hudson talked me out of making the guy disappear once I heard of him. We did all sorts of background checks on him and there wasn't any reason to distrust the guy, well that and I had him followed for a few months to be sure he wan't some serial killer.

Sage and I belong together, at least that's what I tell myself.

It's a comfort that I need because some days I'm almost sure I'll never see her again. Especially when I see her social media is filled with pure joy being around him. It was consistent too, he showered her with love that I was an idiot not to give her myself.

"Greyson, I'm not saying you'll ever be together again...but would it really be so bad too-"

I shake my head. "I'm not sleeping with you Bianca."

"I'm not sure why you wouldn't, you're more wound up tighter than a sexually frustrated virgin." She laughs. "I mean you bury yourself in work then come home and give Scarlett the rest of the day until she sleeps, then you just read or watch television until you also go to bed. Aren't you tired of it?"

This woman will be the death of me. "Not interested."

"Its not cheating, Greyson." She stands up and shortens the distance between us. "If she can fuck some random guy she met at college then why can't you take the edge off with the mother of your child."

I rub my forehead. "I made a promise."

"A useless one, what if you never get back together?" She asks.

Now she was pissing me off. "And what if we do? How will she feel knowing I slept with you out of all people? The one who got us here in the first place."

"Give it up, stop blaming me, I just told her what she was scared to face. The only difference is I saved you both a shit ton of time by not dealing with a messy divorce."

I couldn't believe this. "This conversation is over."

"Typical Greyson, running from the truth." Bianca begins to walk away, but stops. "You fight who you are for a girl who doesn't appreciate. When I'm standing right here, accepting of you and your filthy past. If it were me I wouldn't have run away and that's because I'm mature enough to handle a man like you."

Before I could say anything she walks away and I slump onto the bed.

Will she ever come back to me? Or is Bianca right?

**********

Scarlett and I broke her curfew to finish the rest of favorite movie. Bianca was fast asleep from her medicine which meant I'd at least have a peaceful night with my daughter. There's never a dull moment in this household when that woman is out and about.