A New Opening?

What am I...I've lost everything. Those monsters took all I could ever love, away from me. So now I've created my own world where all could suffer...

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

    I felt the sunlight striked my face, the smell of morning day...it felt like I was woken up from the darkness.
    "Finally I woken up with some energy!" I got up from bed, put music and started to get dressed and danced to the melody.

    When I was about to finish up my makeup I saw that my music stopped randomly and out of nowhere the piano in my room started playing a song. I didn't find it as scary as much as I found it calming. I started humming with the peaceful melody until it was over. As it finished I felt a presence near which did scare me so I went on to my class.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

    I walk around the campus searching for my class and realize I'm late! I run as fast as I can to my class. I open the door...I spot two tall men. One had short black hair with glasses. He seemed smart...the other had medium brown hair and was taller then the first guy.
    "Sorry I'm late pl-"
    "It's fine just please sit down." Said the man tall man. I do as I was told and took a seat closest to the front because I have some trouble paying attention.

    It was pretty boring at first. All they were talking is blah blah safety blah blah laws the usual. So I decided to ask a question.

    "Are we going to be doing some real action this semester?"
    The black haired man answered. "Well it all depends. Only if you guys master the basics. So please take this class serious"
    He didn't even answer my question. Wow I know I won't like these mentors at all already.

    "Ring---"

    I got up and headed out. I decided to enjoy myself a delicious coffee because it was still morning.

    Got to the café and I saw all the kinds of choices I could pick from. I got just a normal vanilla. As I was looking around and waiting for my order I saw the news.

    "Broadcasting live at Beacon Mental Hospital. We have seen strange disappearance of our police force. Here live detective Sebastian Castellanos and detective Joseph Oda."
    "Omg...my mentors are detectives?!" Well I shouldn't be surprised I am at one of the best colleges there is. I was too curious of that hospital and wanted to get involved.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

    I went to drive to the mental hospital but one big problem...it was covered by bunch of cops. In the distance I saw Joseph and Sebastian about to enter the hospital. I took my chance and ran behind them covered. Once we got inside there was no turning back because the door immediately closed. Not long after that the dueo noticed me.

    "WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO BE HERE!?" Both of them yelled.

    "Look I was trying to make my life interesting ok? Even if it means killing myself."
    "Fine...ugh just don't leave our sight"
    Not listening, I walked around the what seemed to be the waiting room but now it seemed like it was the death room; bodies were everywhere, squashed, or just there on the floor...dead.

    I catched up with Sebastian and Joseph in another room which was most likely the camera room. They were looking at some video which I found strange but then they turned around with the most feared faces I've only seen in movies.

    It felt like time slowed down and I saw Joseph and Sebastian trying to run to me as if they wanted to save me. But save me from what? I turned to see who it was. He was beautiful... Pure white skin with burn marks and a quarter of his head was gone. I couldn't help to think why I found him so amusing and fascinating. He was like a illusion I couldn't stop gazing but just as I was about to say something the whole room tilted. I fell into a bed which confused me...but i analyzed me body and it was tied up with barb wires!

    "God damn it! Where are those two?!" And I knew I couldn't help but to stay put so I closed my eyes and the morning light faded away...

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
did this really late so sorry if it kinda sucks...I'll try to update as fast I can 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。