10- Everything that has become clearer

Start from the beginning

"Well maybe it was a date at home? He cooked for him and now they're fucking?"

Felix's eyes went wide about to lose it.

"Oh he better the fuck not! Or I will cut off his dick for real!" Felix yelled as he slipped on his shoes, taking a quick look in the mirror. He didn't care his blonde hair was fluffy and messy, but at least his sweatshirt and joggers were ok.

"Lix?" Minho asked.

"Minho stay on the line! I'll find out!" Felix said running out his apartment going to Chan's floor, quietly stepping to his front door.

"I'm at his door..." Felix whispered pressing his ear to the door listening.

"What?? Damn Felix...well you hear anything?"

Felix pouted trying to hear, but heard nothing really.

"I think water running...?" Felix whispered.

"Water?? Oh they fucking in the shower..." Minho laughed a bit, Felix gasped at that.

"Oh they better not be! I will raise hell!" He yelled.

"Lix-"

"I won't allow-"

"Won't allow what?"

Felix froze, turning around to see Chan shirtless in his joggers and damp hair with his front door open.

Oh shit

His eyes went wide seeing he was caught in front of Chan's door, Minho worried he heard nothing.

"Lix? You there?? Did you find the tramp Chan was fucking??"

Felix became more nervous that Chan heard what Minho said, the older giving Felix a look taking his phone from him.

"Sorry Minho, fucking tramps isn't my style" he said sarcastically.

"Oh Shit, Chan-"

Chan hung up before Minho could respond, while Felix was there looking like a scared kitten.

"Um...um...I have to go...!" Felix snatched his phone back from Chan, but the older grabbed his arm.

"I don't think so" he snapped, pulling Felix in slamming his door.

"C-Chan-"

"You mind telling me why you were outside my door eavesdropping?" He narrowed his eyes caging the boy against the door.

"U-um...I-I was-"

"Or better yet, stalking me to find out who I have in my apartment? Like it's any of your business anyways" Chan said coldly, Felix looked at him with nervous eyes. The older barely an inch from his face and shirtless, Felix beyond blushing.

"I-I wasn't...! I was talking to Minho about...um something else-"

"Don't even try to fucking lie, you're terrible at it...just like showing your feelings" Chan scoffed backing away shaking his head.

"What...?" Felix mumbled.

"I said you're terrible at showing your true feelings to people, admitting how you really feel!" Chan snapped at him.

"I-"

"So bad at it, you resorted to the idea of finding out if I was seeing anyone...what's sad is I didn't think you'd fall for it" he gave a sad laugh.

"Fall...for what?" Felix inched closer in confusion.

"You know you're the smartest person I know besides me when it comes to our work, but you lack brains when it comes to love" Chan said with a tone.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Felix said with a tone back.

"It means I spread a fake rumor about me going on a date with a nurse to your friend to see if you would realize your feelings for me!" Chan yelled, Felix froze understanding now it was all a plan Chan created.

"You-"

"But instead you being so damn insecure about them went to ask your friend to help stalk me tonight! I was here the whole night Felix, I didn't go out nor brought anyone else here!"

Felix let out a sigh seeing how he was caught from Chan's plan.

"Chan...I-"

"Yes?" The older demanded, Felix was quiet for a moment looking down.

I want to tell you but I-

"Y-your right...your personal life is none of my business...we have no strings attached..." he said reluctantly, and that's when Chan lost it.

"My fucking god Felix! When will you just admit it?!" He yelled louder going up to him.

"What?? Admit what??" Felix yelled back.

"Admit that you fucking like me!!"

"I..."