The trio had been working on putting up decorations for the past two hours. His house was fucking humongous. "Where's the step ladder?" Selene asked. 

"It's in the kitchen I think," Sarah answered. Selene muttered a quick thank you and made her way to the kitchen. She had needed it to put up the happy birthday string. She had been struggling for the past ten minutes to put it up without the extra height and she was honestly glad she was the only one in the room. Mitch would've clowned her ass about it every second he got. She spotted it by the LED lights Mitch had put up earlier. Selene didn't know exactly how much people were coming to the party which made her nervous. Harry had a lot of friends. A lot was an understatement. She had been taken off her antidepressants a week earlier so she was still getting used to that. She was honestly glad she wasn't taking them anymore. They made her tired. After the concerts she would usually immediately go to sleep. The only problem was that she had to go to her therapist more. That wasn't going to happen, especially with tour.

Another two hours had passed and everyone was at Harry's house. There was about twenty five people that Selene had counted. All they had to do was wait. Selene sat outside on a poolside chair, a drink in her hand. She stared at the pool water that was illuminated by the lights built in it. Another body sat down in a chair beside her, making her turn. It was Gemma.

"How's life treating you?" Gemma asked. Selene had noticed that the older woman had on tan shades even though the sun was going down. They matched her outfit which was a simple beige dress. Selene drugged as she took a sip of the alcohol, leaving a trace of her lipgloss on the cup. "It's been okay. A few ups and downs but what's life without them?" Selene answered. 

"I don't know if it's the alcohol your drinking but your turning into a poet," Gemma laughed out. Selene furrowed her eyebrows. "What? I didn't even drink that much," she groaned. Once a lightweight, always a lightweight. She seriously needed to build up her tolerance. She hated being the first one tipsy after two shots. 

"H is gonna be here in three minutes!" Mitch yelled from inside, making the two girls stand up. The lights went out in the house so Selene grabbed Gemma's shoulder so she wouldn't trip. "Make sure you don't drink anything else," Gemma whispered, a small chuckle coming out.

"You don't have to tell me twice," the guitarist mumbled. The house was just about silent, the only sounds being heard was the occasional whispering of how far away he was. Everything went silent as the doorknob twisted back and forth. The first figure was Camille and then Harry popped up behind her, an arm around her shoulder. The lights flicked on and almost  simultaneously, multiple voices yelled Happy Birthday. Harry jumped as his face turned red. 

"Come on. Don't trip," Gemma teased as the two made their way to the front. By time they had got the the front Mitch was hugging Harry. The singer's green eyes widened as he saw Selene. "When the hell did you get here Selene?" he asked as he pulled her into a hug. "Like two days ago." She pulled away from the hug.

"Two days ago? What were-"

"Mitch, Sarah, and I were getting stuff for the party. I think it's called suprise for a reason," she grinned. 

Selene stayed by Mitch, Sarah, and Gemma for the majority of the party. She didn't know where Harry was since he practically floated everywhere to talk to everyone. Selene had sobered up a bit by downing everywhere bottle of water that was in her sight. She was having a good time and it wasn't even her party. Selene had watched as Mitch filled up his cup with more alcohol. Did he ever get drunk? "There's a karaoke machine somewhere around here," Mitch said as he picked his cup off of the counter. 

Selene shook her head. "Nope. Don't even think about it Mitchell." The older man scrunched up his face as he  threw up his only empty hand. "Why not!"