It's Bondage...Master Bondage (BDSM)

"Why so down love?" A soft monotone voice asked as the form slid in the booth across from her in the private room of the bar.

Amelia remained silent, the depression rushing over her in waves that it almost seemed to be choking her each time she tried to swallow. But she managed to, her teeth biting her lip as his harsh words from the night before echoed in her mind.

Amelia you are a sick bitch. He would whisper in her ear whenever they were in bed together and things got a little rough. Jason never went for rough, he enjoyed to tease and in his mind, the best way of doing that was through slow, passionate love making. Frankly though, Amelia didn't like that. It was boring and didn't get her wet like she was when she would get a slap on the ass, or have her hair pulled as he ride her hard. She would only get that though if she ticked pissed him off, which was tough because he was the type of guy who kept an even temper by pushing down his emotions. Unfortunately, last night things between them got out of hand and he ended up pulling out a knife on her. It wasn't until he had nearly mutilated the skin of her thighs that he realized what he'd done. After that he left town, his parting words of calling her a sick bitch still taunting her everytime she thought about him. She was pretty sure he was gone for good now, making love to some other girl while she sits here in this bar tipping shots back to forget her woes. Forget that no man could ever want a girl with ugly scars between her thighs. A constant reminder of how much of a failure she is.

Groaning she tipped back another shot, ignoring the man who was now shooting her a glare as he watched her set it down once more on the table and called the waiter for another round.

"Miss, you have had 6 shots of our heaviest drink. I think it's time to call it quits." The waiter replied as he turned away, his eyes widening in shock when she grabbed onto his sleeve and growled in rage.

"I'm...nooooot...dooooooone." She slurred angrily, panting angrily before her world spun a little, causing her to release his sleeve to place a hand to her pounding head. The waiter took the opportunity to leave, shaking his head in disgust as he walked away. Leaving the two alone once more.

Amelia leaned forward in exhaustion, a soft sob escaping her throat as the man sat silently in his spot, just quietly observing her.

"Whose messed you up my love?" He whispered while he placed his palm against her wet cheek, his fingers lovingly caressing her skin as she blinked tears of bitter sorrow onto them. It was that time she noticed the look in his eyes. Not one of disgust anymore, but of sympathy and lust.

"You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen on this god damn earth." He said, face in awe of her blue eyes as they twinkled under the bar lights.

"Thank you sir" she replied with a shaky voice, shocking him as she climbed over the table and sat down in his lap.

Stunned, he didn't move, a wide smirk appearing on his rugged face when she layed her head on his chest and cuddle up to him. He placed his hands on her ass instinctively, a moan of pleasure coming Amelia when he squeezed her cheeks, causing him to lose control.

In a second she was laying on her back on the table, his hands roaming her body under her dress while she panted from his administrations.

Good thing it's too dark to see anything

he thought while he leaned his body over hers, his frame hovering and a low growl coming from his lips as she reached up and gripped his shoulders. The pain of her nails sending his senses crazy while she dragged them up and down his spine.

"You keep doing that and you will be looking for trouble" He breathed heavily in her ear, knuzzling the spot under it before he bit hard into her skin. Amelia shook in ecstacy, their hearts pounding brutally in their chests as he grabbed her bare legs and wrapped them around his waist. He began to dry hump her, his body ramming against hers violently to tease her. She clawed his chest then, the buttons from his royal blue button up shirt popping off from her ferocity and showing off his smooth tan chest.