2.8 my junior boy

Start from the beginning

"I-I don't know Laila. I seriously don't know what I should do or how I feel."

"Okay, just answer my question and you may find your answers. How do you feel when you are around him?"

"I feel protected."

"How do you feel when you receive a message or call from him?"

"I feel happy."

"Do you feel uncomfortable around him?"

"N-no!"

"How do you feel when you don't see him or when you don't receive his messages or calls?"

That question jerked her and without her knowledge, she replied, "I-I miss him."

"See! I knew it!" Laila giggled over her victory.

Naira glared at her realising what she uttered and what Laila wanted to hear. But, a sly smile formed her lips pondering on how she feels about him.

"Now Naira elaborate your statement. How, why you miss him?" Laila was enjoying her moment probing these questions.

"I miss him when I don't see him from college. I miss him when he doesn't message me or call me. I miss his presence when he is not near me! Okay? Are you happy now?" She gritted her teeth and inquired her cousin.

"Aww, of cause! I'm happy by hearing your little confession. Now let me inform this to my Jeejuu..." In a swift, she grabbed Naira's phone from the side table near them and dialled his number.

"Laila! NO!"

"Oops. Sorry, the call is already ringing." Laila giggled and handed her the phone whispering, "He picked the call. Now talk to my Jeeju."

Rolling her eyes she grabbed the phone from her little mischievous cousin and spoke.

"Assalamu Alaikum."

"Wa Alaikumusalaam. Missing me already?" He snickered.

"N-no." She instantly said.

"Noo! She is lying!!!" Laila screamed from the other end.

"Oho, Should I come over there as you miss me now?" He teased her.

"N-no! I called to ask you something." She spontaneously made up an excuse.

"Ask about what?"

"About-about... What did your mom say? Is she angry?"

"No, she is not angry. She is okay with us and asked us to discuss what to do next."

"Mmm, Okay."

"Seems like you have something else to say? What is it Naira? You can freely say that you miss me instead of making up these excuse questions."

"It's nothing. All the best for your upcoming exams." She said thoughtlessly.

"Thanks, dear tuition teacher and my wife." She laughed on how he addressed her and hastily replied, "Okay, I missed you. Goodnight." Without waiting for his reply she cut the call.

"Cute" He muttered when she hung up the call after uttering those words.

Days passed by spending few evening together and messaging all day. But, they both never discussed what to do about their relationship and instead Naira enjoyed her last few moments with him in college.

Her final year college came to an end and finally, the farewell day was approaching. Everyone planned to wear Saree as per the opinion of the majority of girls. Even Naira agreed to wear and she was excited to wear it for the first time.