Mermaid spells

#1.

Put your hand under water or get into bath. Make sure your wearing your piece of jewelry (symbol). Say this chant 10 times:
Insouciant Inclemency
Redoubtable Mediocracy
Refutable Humanity
Make me what I wish to be A MERMAID?
Witches one and witches all give this power to me.

It should take 1 month for the tail to come and two month to fully develop powers. You have to wear the jewelry at ALL TIMES. You can take it off, but no longer than 2 hours other wise you will lose your tail and powers.

#2.

Go near a window with the window open. Wear your necklace, bracelet, earrings, ect....

Put your part of your body that is wearing the jewelry in the water. Say x8
Creatures of the sea bestow upon me the power to ( control water, heat water, cool water, or turn water in to a gel like substance) and a tail of the color ( your fav color) please hear my cries and aswnser my prayers. So mote it be.

Takes 1 hour to take affect

#3.

1. On a FULL MOON fill a bucket with salt, water, and 20 drops of the nail polish you want your tail to be.

2. Mix that all together, and paint you finger & toe nails with the nail polish. Wait for it to COMPLETELY dry.

3. When it's dark outside, go out in your bathing suit, and dump the bucket on top of your head. Then, recite,
"Merfolk around all of the world, grant a wish to me. Let me be a mermaid with a (color of nail polish) tail and a scaley top to match, and a power that matches my personality. Without nail polish on my finger and toe nails in water, I won't have a tail. Let this spell prevail and when I have nail polish in my finger and toe nails water shall transform me. To the mermaid me. Merfolk all around the world, he my plea, grant this wish to me. So mote it be!"

#4.

First: Put Salt In Bath. Have Shells Around Bath, And Have Your Favorite Piece Of Jewlery!

Get in the bath and put The Piece Of Jewlery In Your Hand And Say This Spell 3 Times!
Ocean Waves And Ocean Breeze Come Upon Me. Let Me Become What I Wish To Be.
I Want To Swim Far Below And See Coral Grow. I Want To Breath Under Water.
Air, I Do Not Need Anymore. Let Me Become A Mermaid/Merman Forever More! I Wish For A(n) (Color) Tail And The Power(s) Of (The Powers You Want) Is All I Seek!
I No Longer Want Humanity!

Takes a couple of months

#5

1. Put feet or hand in water

2. Chant/Say the following:
"As I lay here in this water,
I conceal myself to you.
Air was needed,
Now no more.
My legs squeeze and join
A mermaid forever be."

Side effects:

Itchy legs.

legs crossing by themselves.

flexibility.

dizziness.

mermaid dreams.

wanting to go swimming alot and getting better at it.