Hybrid Spells

#1.

Say 3 times
Here me now werewolves and vampires I call upon you now turn me into both of you. Wish upon you now I will be the alpha of the pack my eyes will be red, my fur color is (what u want your fur to be), my teeth sharp I will be both vampire and werewolf this is my will so mote it be it. Takes one hour.

#2.

Say 1 time.
Spirits of the undead and spirits of the moon I ask you to turn me into a vampire and werewolf, I will be a Hyrbid. I will need to drink blood and I will also get to choose when to turn into a wolf. I will be stronger then a vampire under 1 year and stronger then any werewolf! I will be both a beast and a Bloodsucker. This is my will, So mote it be !

#3.

You say this chant as many times u feel needed:
"Spirits of the night I call on you to come to me and make me a hybrid. A hybrid is what i would like to be so please, oh please let it be. Make me what i wish to be i will become a werewolf vampire hybrid with doing everything a vampire can do and everything a werewolf can do."

#4

Night Time

* After 11:00

Do this spell in a room, you need to be alone.

Get a white paper & write a pentagram, or no worry if you have one.Add some salt  in the middle of the pentagram. Put a candle (colour doesn't matter)

* Light The Candle

and say :
Goddess and goddess
I no longer want to be a human
I want to turn into a vampire & werewolf
so I ask to die & reborn as a vampire & werewolf.

Now Cut a piece of your hair, stick it on

your pic & burn them in the candle.

Go to sleep & you will be a vampire & werewolf the next morning.

Side of effects

You get more angry easy

You run faster then you did before

Your eyes change to red sometimes and they turn red when you get angry.