Chapter 4: Execution

Mulai dari awal

(SCENE CHANGE: OSCAR KHAN'S THRONE ROOM) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Oscar Khan sits on his throne, waiting for his Furies & his Commanders to arrive. The doors opened up as Oscar Khan sees Kevin, Lucas, Dennis and the Furies walking through.

"Everyone, I'm glad you all could come." He said as he gets up from the throne. "So, how's our 'friend' doing?" He asked as he puts as much venom and hate onto the word 'friend'.

The Commanders then pulled out a tablet. "This contains all of Sasuke's recorded confessions of his sins." Commander Lucas said as Oscar Khan took the tablet and started reading the confessions.

By the time he was done, he angrily crushed the tablet and incinerated it with his fire. "I WAS going to grant him mercy and send him to a asylum for healing, but now, that bastard deserves to die." He angrily said as the Commanders and Furies nodded. "Couldn't agree more, our Khan." Lashina said.

Oscar Khan then regain his composure as he walks towards a window and stares out of it. "Prepare the standard public execution equipment." He ordered. "Yes sir." The Commanders said in unison. "Yes, our Khan." The Furies said with the exact same unison as the Commanders as they and the Commanders exit the Throne Room to retrieve the equipment.

Oscar Khan sighed heavily as he walks towards Sasuke's cell. He enters the cell to see Sasuke beaten real badly and panting heavily. "You brought this upon yourself, you know." He said. "Just....die." He barely said through his pants. "Actually, your the one whose going to die. I've just read the confessions of your sins. I was actually thinking about sparing you and getting you help at a asylum. But your crimes are beyond redemption. Now you face death." He explained.

"You can't kill me!" Sasuke exclaimed as Oscar chuckled. "I can & will. My word is law here on New Apokolips. You thought that you can get everything you wanted because of your pathetic eyeballs. But now, your weaker then a newborn puppy dog." Oscar Khan said as Sasuke's anger was reaching it's peak.

"The council will have your head for this!" He exclaimed. Oscar Khan laughed at this. "Please! What council? Your civilian council are nothing more then a worthless pack of store owners and restaurant managers. The Shinboi council don't have neither the strength or technology to best my army. The elder council are air headed windbags whose last days are getting closer and closer by the minute. The student and teacher council despises you because of your arrogant attitude. The headmasters only tolerated you because of your so called 'special' eyes. You have nothing." Oscar Khan explained with humor as he turns his back to Sasuke. "Just be glad your days of living will soon come to an end." He said as he walks out of the cell.

(POV CHANGE: OSCAR)

As I walked out of Sasuke's cell, I heard my communicator beeping. I pulled it out and saw a text from Commander Lucas that says 'Found the equipment.'

I texted him back, saying 'Good. Have them all readied at the Coliseum.' Soon, another text from Lucas appeared, saying 'Right away.'

I put my communicator away as I made my way towards the Coliseum.

(SCENE CHANGE: COLISEUM)

I've arrived to the Coliseum to see the Commanders and the Furies setting up multiple death choices for me to pick for Sasuke's execution.