Natasha looked back at me with a 'really' look. I smiled innocently.

"Nothing." I zipped my lips close.

"You are something else Hope." Natasha chuckled as she walked into the living room where everyone was.

"I am pretty special aren't I?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes.

My eyes stopped on the silver haired twin. I felt guilt forming inside of me... again.

I walked up to him. He smiled softly at me.

"I'm sorry Pietro. I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologized with a frown. Pietro chuckled and pulled my into a hug. I hugged him back.

"It's alright. I'm perfectly perfect." I pulled away to see him with his smug smirk. I smiled and nodded.

"Still, I shouldn't have—."

"It's alright, Hope. There's no need to apologize." He laughed at me. "I shouldn't have blocked the path of the almighty Hope Stark. A death wish if you ask me."

"Oh please!" I glanced back at Sam. "She's literally the nicest person I've ever met!"

"That's true." Steve agreed with a nod. Natasha and Wanda also seemed to agree. I looked back at Pietro, noticing him nodding as well.

I rolled my eyes."I can be threatening if I want to be."

"Yeah, but most of the time you couldn't hurt a fly." Natasha stated.

"I was going to say you too, but that's not true." I remarked. Natasha chuckled. "I've seen you kill someone with those thighs."

"These legs are used a lot for wrapping around people." I raised an eyebrow at her. My mind going in the gutter.

"What?" Pietro blinked at Natasha.

Natasha just smirked to herself and shrugged.

Steve cleared his throat and blinked a few times.

"So what's up with you guys? What have I missed out on?" I asked aloud to anyone who was willing to answer.

"Honestly, we haven't done anything." Sam shrugged his shoulders. I raised an eyebrow.

"Really? For 6 months, you guys have just been going from place to place just 'cause?" I looked at Steve.

"We've been just trying to stay ahead of the feds and stay low." Wanda said.

"Why don't you guys just stay here? In Wakanda. T'Challa would probably let you guys could stay around for a bit." I asked, looking at Steve with a head tilt.

"We're fine just moving around." Steve told with a curt nod. "And King T'Challa has only agreed to help you and Bucky."

"How have you been?" Natasha spoke up. I looked over to her as I sat on the couch. I noticed Bucky coming down the stairs.

"I've been fine—."

"Psh!"

"Yeah right."

"Sure, sure."

I chuckled at the protests from Steve, Sam, and Pietro.

"Don't lie, Hope." Bucky sent me an unimpressed look.

Everyone took a seat somewhere in the living room. Twins took the other, smaller couch. Sam leaned against the window sill. Steve sat in the chair next to me. Bucky sat beside me on the bigger couch.

I moved over for Natasha, so I was in between the two assassins.

"It's true!" I exclaimed, trying to convince them. Come on, Hope! You're soulmates with the god of lies! You can do better than that!