Chapter 11 - Breakfast

"SANS! GET UP YOU LAZY ASS!!!" I waked up startled to Edge yelling and banging on the door. I see Red also getting startled by this. "I'm up boss!!" Red yells back. I get off the Bed and put on my boots and "body armor". "Good Morning Red!" I said with a smile on my face. "Morning" He says grumbling. I fix my bandana and throw Red's coat at Red, "I'll go make you breakfast!" I said giggling and left the room. I go downstairs, into the kitchen and I saw Edge about to leave. "Edge? Did you eat breakfast?" I asked him. Edge turns around and looks surprised to see me, "NO." He says and turns back around. I run in front of him then pushed him with some force into it. He lost balanced and almost fell. Almost. It would be funny if he did. "What the fuck Blueberry?" Edge says glaring at me with menace. "Watch your language mister! Go sit at the table, you won't leave til you do." I said crossing my legs and glaring back at him. He goes sit at the table and continues to glare at me while I walked back into the kitchen and get started with breakfast. I hummed while making everything for them, feeling great today. What could go wrong?

*time skiiiip*

I put their breakfast and cup of coffee on the table. I see red come down and sit at the table too. He looked uncomfortable seeing Edge there. I grabbed my plate and cup then sat down with them. I was sitting next to Red while Edge was sitting across from us. "How is our morning so far?" I asked ask I stabbed into my pancake. "Its eggtastic" Red says eating his scrambled eggs. I quickly glared at him as he chuckled. "....its fine." Edge mumbles while trying to finish his food quickly. He never seemed to like me. I felt a sad by what I thought. Everyone ate the rest of their food in peace.