Chapter 8 - Tease

Ink rubs my back gently. I felt sick and tired. I ruined the hangout. I dampened the- I screwed everything up. "It's ok" I hear Red whisper, I look up at red and stare at him with my watery eyes. He opens his arms like he was shrugging. I bolted towards him and hug him tight. Such a cry- "Blue your going to be ok." Red says, sounding annoyed and mean. However, I didn't mind it and just buried my face in his sweater. "Sorry Classic, borrowing your boyfriend." I said, hugging Red. (Sorry to people who don't ship or don't ship Classic and Red.) I heard Red mumbling something but it was hard to understand.

*time skip*

I wake up and shot up, looking around. My roo- "Gah!!" I yelped. I see my brother sitting on a wooden chair from my desk. "I sure did spooked you." He says, smiling. "Not much, so don't give yourself too much credit!" I said, crossing my arms and glaring at my brother. "Ink is waiting for you on the couch." My brother says, standing up and putting the chair back where it usually was. "Then let's not keep him waiting!" I said. I removed the blanket and hopped out of bed. I walk out of my room, down the stairs. I see Ink and my brother. Wait. What..? I look up the stairs and back at Papy, who is sitting on the couch. "Is it so much to handle to simply use the stairs!!!" I said, pouting. Papy just shrugs. "Is it so hard to tell your brother about your condition?" Papy says. "W-wha- Ink did you-?" Before I could finish my sentence. He nods his head. "Sorry, he is your brother and you'll have to tell him eventually." Ink says. Oh boy.